Sign in to follow this  
Cheese

Whats your guys favorite server?

Starwars or promod

Is there any populsted star wars server. Never played it with more than 5-6 people, but it can get boring when one of you is r2d2 and you have to protect/attack him, and mp_dagobah(or is it called jedi_planet) is really bad, and other maps aren't compactible with stat wars mod.

Starwars or promod

Is there any populsted star wars server. Never played it with more than 5-6 people, but it can get boring when one of you is r2d2 and you have to protect/attack him, and mp_dagobah(or is it called jedi_planet) is really bad, and other maps aren't compactible with stat wars mod.

in the past it was famous with around 10 players. Now it's quite bad but still love it.

Guest arj - Bane of The Anons

Whenever I'm tired of kids wishing me cancer, I go to the DR2 server. Players there are so nice and kind. Some of them call me "putain", "con" or "klootzak". I'm not sure what does it mean in their funny language, but it must be something nice.

Whenever I'm tired of kids wishing me cancer, I go to the DR2 server. Players there are so nice and kind. Some of them call me "putain", "con" or "klootzak". I'm not sure what does it mean in their funny language, but it must be something nice.

Because you're nice

At least they didn't lie