Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Member status

To be honest i prefer clan rules #11,and then tell him in private the reason.for general benefit.

Oh ofc everyone preferes it NOW. But when we actually do it people always act 'rebellious', defend the guy and demand a reason. There you go, a reason.

To be honest i prefer clan rules #11,and then tell him in private the reason.for general benefit.

Oh ofc everyone preferes it NOW. But when we actually do it people always act 'rebellious', defend the guy and demand a reason. There you go, a reason.

I really know kelm what are you talking about and that is true,but i don't think it would be nice to explain more what i exactly meant.

Exactly. You will think we act arbitrary when we always use rule 11. However I have not rated this demos (I`m not good enough to evaluate them). So I depend on the others here.

Watching the demos I came to following conclusions/opinion:

Demo1: Maybe aim assist. Could also be due to laggs (and differences between wh) No indications for wh.

Demo2: Don't have the map, hence cod4 crashes.

Demo3: Now this one is a hard one. There were a few kills that rattled me. Most of them were spotted by sound (good follow btw.). But those few kills, could be construed as wh, but then again, it could be done by having uav (never seen in demos) or amazing luck (which everyone has once in a while)

Demo4: Very short. Couldn't see if he saw/heard the two being there. Maybe aim assit with the second guy, but not valid proof for me.

Demo5: No proof.

Due to the fact of doubt, I would vote No for the ban and getting more and better proof. We did the same with Hystad, didn't we? And yet again because of doubt.

Therefore I would ask you to reconsider if this is still an option.

I guess I should have seen it coming. I noticed the change in my game style in the start of January, and from that point I have been playing very well and getting good scores every time I played. Maybe I should have seen it coming.

I don't want to discuss the matter, and i don't want anything from you guys. I stated the truth and you disagree, and that is the final nail in the coffin that is my relationship with this community.

I send a thank you to all the people who treated me with respect and became my friend while I was here.

P.S.

Might aswell delete my account as I wont be using it anymore.

Nonetheless I'm gonna miss ya man :\

Me too savior :'( :( Maybe you don't know me well but I know you very good.. :'(

UAV is shown in server demos nobody record for whatever reason.

I used to use them, but lately it doesnt seem that they are being stored or something as i can't find them anywhere.

Guest Ares

Exactly. You will think we act arbitrary when we always use rule 11. However I have not rated this demos (I`m not good enough to evaluate them). So I depend on the others here.

I agree with rule 11 but I don't generally like how you guys enforce it. Even if savior did cheat (which I still have doubts about), don't you think that he's deserved at least a private message explaining why he's getting kicked? He's made a tremendous contribution to the clan and finding out that you've been kicked over the news is, in my opinion, not the way to do it. I know that I wouldn't like to find out that way. I do realize that my voice doesn't have the same weight as before, but I still felt like I needed to say that. This is also the reasoning behind my dislike, if anyone was wondering.

Dear admins! Give him another chance! Please.

Should we give the hackers you banned another chance too?

YAY XD

Haha! That sarcasm. . .

Wow, did not see this coming

That was your opinion and I bet you didn't even watched the demos and were just going with it, what others thought/think.

Can't i say what I mean about this cause?

Well, you can, but I don't see anything usefull from you to this case.

Furthermore, what he said QueNNch

I think we are done here,and please don't be like when gazelle is down all lions kills him,rules are clear and we all should be responsible for our acts.

Ok. I know I said I wouldn't do anymore, but this has gone too far.

Who ever thinks that I hack, so be it. But these demos show nothing solid, and I should know as I have banned people with more obivous demos (or atleast AS obvious demos) and they have been unbanned when they appeal.

@hystad your oppinnion has no place here as it does not count if you haven't even watched the demox. If you haven't then you need to shut your mouth, as I am sure you are laughing your ass off that I got banned, and that you didn't get caught yet.

I will not have me reputation ruined by some inconclusive demos showing nothing solid that I should have been hacking, but merely show that some people who decide how things are in this community think is hacks.

I know the truth, and that does not change, I never have hacked in COD4 and I never will. I regret using almost 12 months of my time helping you keep your servers clean, as I now know the true face of this community.

How the hell is it possible for people to believe theses demos are showing hacks, just because some "super" admins say it is.

I just can't believe that people I thought were my friends suddenly show their true faces just because some other people say that I was hacking.

Two faced people are the worst kind.

It's actually kind of hillarious that the people who banned me didn't reply to what I have to say.

We took all of this into consideration internally, and there really is no amount of professional experience that makes you able to see through a wall. Luck is out of the question when you do well so frequently.

I guess you're the only one who get's to hack on Ice0ps then?

Don't try to deny it, because I know what you did every now and then and it's kinda expected from someone like you.