Sign in to follow this  
thepro

NNJ

Your Name*: iN nana

Your GUID*:9c01228f

Server*: iceops promod <-- [edit soz]

Admin Name: NNJ

Approximate time*: 20 mins ago

What Happened*? PERM BANNED BY KID, REASON FOR THIS BAN: " OK ", [hihih ok], basically what iv said was: " NNJ ur attitude makes the iceops clan amateur " , " Please leave the clan ". Then : NNJ said: bye nana.

The reason why iv said these words was, that this " admin " was ignoring everyone, which i think is wrong, shouldnt he help ppl and response to them ? When he says something, it looks like a mad 5 yo kid is writing.

srsly im 100000 % sure he is 5 years old.

Did i really hurt his pride ? Did these words really hurted him so much that he LOST HIS NERVES AND BAM BAM PERM BAN MATE UR OFFENDING THE VERY ADMIN BB asdasddas.

Proof (if available): I HAVE A WITNESS : iN Ninja, he also got banned: REASON : NNJ said to him that: his friends will also be banned.

AHAHAHAHAH !!!! Such a nonsense :] Pls remove this kid admin from ur clan or atleast disallow him to play on iceops servers. thx. [ im 100 % honest so pls dont ban me here ]. And dont take NNJ's side just cuz he's an admin. Be fair.

Your Name*: iN nana

Your GUID*:9c01228f

Server*: iceops promod <-- [edit soz]

Admin Name: NNJ

Approximate time*: 20 mins ago

What Happened*? PERM BANNED BY KID, REASON FOR THIS BAN: " OK ", [hihih ok], basically what iv said was: " NNJ ur attitude makes the iceops clan amateur " , " Please leave the clan ". Then : NNJ said: bye nana.

The reason why iv said these words was, that this " admin " was ignoring everyone, which i think is wrong, shouldnt he help ppl and response to them ? When he says something, it looks like a mad 5 yo kid is writing.

srsly im 100000 % sure he is 5 years old.

Did i really hurt his pride ? Did these words really hurted him so much that he LOST HIS NERVES AND BAM BAM PERM BAN MATE UR OFFENDING THE VERY ADMIN BB asdasddas.

Proof (if available): I HAVE A WITNESS : iN Ninja, he also got banned: REASON : NNJ said to him that: his friends will also be banned.

AHAHAHAHAH !!!! Such a nonsense :] Pls remove this kid admin from ur clan or atleast disallow him to play on iceops servers. thx. [ im 100 % honest so pls dont ban me here ]. And dont take NNJ's side just cuz he's an admin. Be fair.

Yeah, I'd ban you too. Next time think twice before you start taunting admins (multiple times according to chatlogs).

u for reel ? These 2 sentences rly would hurt u so much, that u would ban me too ? wow thats rly sick.

Now pls give me a real reason, why i got perm-banned ^^ - taunting ? just listen to urself.

the real reason of my ban is that mr NNJ just doesnt like me. gl hf

u for reel ? These 2 sentences rly would hurt u so much, that u would ban me too ? wow thats rly sick.

Now pls give me a real reason, why i got perm-banned ^^ - taunting ? just listen to urself.

the real reason of my ban is that mr NNJ just doesnt like me. gl hf

See, the thing is - you can think whatever you want and tell me to listen to myself, but it's still you who is banned. The 2 sentences alone are not a reason for a ban, your overall attitude though makes them a pretty solid reason IMO.

NNJ i can see u like programming. Write a snake in C for me and i will forget about ur crimes.

Write a snake in C

#include
#include
int main(){
FILE *ptr;
ptr = fopen("glwithunban.txt", "w");
if(ptr == NULL){
exit(1);
}
fprintf(ptr,"a snake");
fclose(ptr);
}

NNJ i can see u like programming. Write a snake in C for me and i will forget about ur crimes.

Write a snake in C

#include
#include
int main(){
FILE *ptr;
ptr = fopen("glwithunban.txt", "w");
if(ptr == NULL){
exit(1);
}
fprintf(ptr,"a snake");
fclose(ptr);
}

As i promised...

Thank you for ' a snake ' u may close this thread.

glwithunban.txt xD

Also u shouldve done "wt" :/

PERM BANNED BY KID

mad 5 yo kid is writing

You're right, I wasn't there. But if you were saying things as harsh as what you've put into the Abuse Report, you definitely deserved it "m9". :D

As chair said, you CLEARLY asked for it.

It's like teasing a pet dog and then when it's free and it attacks you, you complain.

Another thing, server owners/managers can ban whoever they want on their servers, because obviously it's theirs, they've made it.