Sign in to follow this  
NitRo

Prop Hunt

Yea this mod is really awesome.

But I dont know if many people would play on our server... There is already 1 good server with a good amount of players but still never full (60 slots). So people would rather join the popular server.

Our deathrun 1 server is always empty (most of the time) why don't we change it into prop hunt mod?

Yes exactly why there are 2 DR servers....I think 1 server is good enough.

Maybe we should not open random topics about ''Oh we should have KTK, Prop hunt, Codjumper, DR2.0, paintall etc.." But open a general topic.

I suggest we make a poll in where we suggest wich mod is most preffered.

We could convince the mod panel (maybe) To replace DR 1.1 or sniper only or even both for 1 or 2 mods. (knowing one mod needs more maintenance and space than others)

Get feedback on why it is not possible or not considered and work from there. (like donations needed for more server room, help coding etc..)

:)

We do that every 2-3 months, I hope someone will change empty servers to ones we want the most.

here are the mods:

Kill the king

codjumper

freezetag

gungame

Modern warfare 2

Prophunt

paintball

hide and seek

star wars(galactic warfare is the original name i think)

deathrun 2.0

sniper fun 4 (i think that is correct name, the best scope only ever made by [Nova]Moustache)

I think these are all mods we mentioned in last few days.

Well what I have heard is that we are working on GMOD servers which is much better than the cod version I think.

Plus the voice in-game works fine and most mods come with a mute button.

10/10 idea.

He's talking about Garry's mod. A game with lots of ellements of other games. Like the gun from portal. minecraft maps.. Just 1 game that can have 1000+ gametypes etc.. Prophunt is one of fun things to do.

Even cod4 version is equally good I think most of us are used to cod4 soo :) got not to say prop hunt server(cod4) is just a suggestion its up to staff. I think gmod prop hunt is more popular than cod4 one i think but still cod4 version is better :) I dont know what I just said xD

Yes i know what Gmod is,but i just was wondering because he said "servers",But he explained that anyway,And that is a good news to hear since Prophunt is a quite enjoyable in Gmod

We do that every 2-3 months, I hope someone will change empty servers to ones we want the most.

here are the mods:

Kill the king

codjumper

freezetag

gungame

Modern warfare 2

Prophunt

paintball

hide and seek

star wars(galactic warfare is the original name i think)

deathrun 2.0

sniper fun 4 (i think that is correct name, the best scope only ever made by [Nova]Moustache)

I think these are all mods we mentioned in last few days.

I'll be talking to the rest of the blue team soon about this :)