Sign in to follow this  
Booza

Deathrun no rotaion!?

Agreed noNstoP, maps are still being over played and i want the rotation back. Hopefully it happens as it does get boring because sometimes one bad map stays on for the whole day. I understand why the rotation was taken away, but i would prefer a rotation because it gives the player the freedom to choose what map they want to play next. Overall I just want the rotation back :D

Agreed noNstoP, maps are still being over played and i want the rotation back. Hopefully it happens as it does get boring because sometimes one bad map stays on for the whole day. I understand why the rotation was taken away, but i would prefer a rotation because it gives the player the freedom to choose what map they want to play next. Overall I just want the rotation back :D

Totaly Agree Booza !!

Id prefer the players choose because a lot of maps that get picked everyone complains about

I absolutely hate Rainy, as a lot of people can't actually play it, and it isn't very appealing (In my opinion). I seem to play this map a lot :thumbdown:

[Edited due to grammatical errors :D]

I mean if you're voting for something you must want to play it. If you complain about the maps that are overplayed simply vote for a different one

Issue is, that a majority of newer players tend to choose maps they know better, so they know the map well enough to be able to complete it. These maps tend to be the allready overplayed maps, which is an known evil circle.

People who want other maps keeps having to play the same maps over and over again because there are so many people not willing to try new and "more challenging" maps where they may not have (alot of-) experience.

Also the voting system was plagued with the fact that it had favoritism, therefore overplayed maps will haunt the votingrotation more regularely.

Is the rotation we currently have being changed every so often? It gets a bit boring when we know exactly what map comes up next. I'm actually starting to miss some of these "overplayed" maps, like imaginary... ;(

Is the rotation we currently have being changed every so often? It gets a bit boring when we know exactly what map comes up next. I'm actually starting to miss some of these "overplayed" maps, like imaginary... ;(

Yeah man, i loveeee imag. All the overplayed maps are dead and all the new maps are overplayed :/

We have no maps removed. So I don't understand the problem here.

Your big fav map shows only up with a probability of 2 - 3% - maybe this is like it is gone forever for you.

I don't understand what you're saying, perhaps rephrase that for me?

Maps like Imaginary, SuperMario, etc. havent been seen for months (Since the rotation was implemented) That 2-3% chance is showing up to be a 0% chance

Yes I miss imaginary :( one of the best maps now lost :'(

Your big fav map shows only up with a probability of 2 - 3% - maybe this is like it is gone forever for you.

the map mp_deathrun_islands were removed, even from server files :/

(among some others i think)

One of my favourite maps.

the map mp_deathrun_islands were removed, even from server files :/

(among some others i think)

One of my favourite maps.

Yes, very very nice map :/ (Not beginner anymore xD)

mp_deathrun_islands has an issue. Incorrect script or whatever which can make the server going to crash when logging is enabled.

mp_dr_imaginary was already in rotation!

mp_deathrun_sm_v2 (supermario) got added again to rotation. Somehow this gone lost

30 maps did you say?.

I'm pretty sure there are at least 70 maps out there that don't cause problems and run fine. The best way I see of making as many people happy is adding a few more maps that you are sure work and don't crash. The rotation should be what it is now because the original deathrun rotation does not allow much variety. Maybe that should be a new feature for when NNJ creates the new deathrun.