Sign in to follow this  
R35T-A-Aron

ban

Heyo all, I am R35T|iN|A and today my "friend" TheMuffinMan, or &&& now kept pretending to be in R35T and he got banned while he was on the school internet. Now me, R35T|Bananas, and IIceUpSon cannot play for 5 days, and I was just wondering if you could just ban him and unban me, or my friends :D. If not i don't think he will learn from this and I don't want to be perm banned... Please try to fix this <3 if not I will see you all in 5 days.

Guest Spoof

A new key-code will reset your level, but that's better than having the same GUID as 3 other people, especially if one is prone to bans ;D

This sucks :( sorry Aaron but yes you'll have to be a level 1 again but like spoof said its better to have you're own key so you can't get banned for other people's wrong doing :P well I hope you buy a key code soon so we can play again :D

Let's look over the fact that you should be studying instead of playing Call of Duty.

Srly, what's wrong with todays schools?

Aquiring your own cd-key will probalby allow you to play anywhere else than your school. (Assuming you don't have/own your pc at your school)

If one guy gets permbanned at your school, then the whole school can't play on our servers. You know the saying....

[align=center]. :D 3 Birds 1 Stone :D .

[/align]

oooh ok thank you. The only reason I'm hesitant is because I just got level 24.... and the colt....

I think you will keep your level if you just change the cd key, the level should be saved at \players\profiles\YOUR PROFILE NAME\mods\iceops_dr.

You could give it a try.

But did you really not know how to get your own cd key? Cant really believe that, I mean... lol whatever.

Sign in to follow this