Sign in to follow this  
ishanka

Direct link to download tar/zip

hey guys,

i wanted cod4 game files & server files.. :saint:

i have found a link and downloaded them..

now i am running the server...but the problem is, how can i run a mod like "promod"???

i have tried this command -" ./cod4_lnxded exec server.cfg +set fs_game mods/knightz +set sv_punkbuster 0 +set dedicated 2 +sv_authorizemode 0 " ...but it is not working.. the only working command is," ./cod4_lnxded exec server.cfg +map mp_crash " :|

ps:im a newbie to linux and this kind of things. :D

You will actually need the mod you want too load they are not pre-installed

+set fs_game "mods/yourmodname"
+set fs_game mods/knightz

I assume you are trying to load a promod version that you have renamed knightz.

I believe you need a + on exec try using this startup (Configure to preference of course)

./cod4_lnxded +sv_authorizemode 0 +set dedicated 2 +set fs_homepath /home/servers/cod4 +set net_IP 127.0.0.1 +set net_port 28960exec server.cfg +set sv_maxclients map mp_crash

That start line won't work, it has several errors. Fisher, stop inserting yourself into threads that you don't belong in. I see you trying to 1-up people all the time when you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You can say I'm a dick all you want, but I'm tired of seeing it and I'm calling it out publicly because whenever I try to talk to you on the servers you just ignore me or disrespect me. You hold a grudge cause I didn't vote yes on your application, but I agreed to have an open mind when you came into this clan. The childish fits that you threw early into your membership made me not like you even after I agreed to accept you and forget about what I thought of you before. I don't think that this is the right place for my wall of text, but like I said before you don't listen to me in other places so I'm trying to reach out here.

THANK YOU ALL..... :thumbsup:

I AM RUNNING MY OWN SERVER NOW... 8o

but i want to know that is there a way to add GameRanger plugin to my cod server? it's on a vps running debian wheezy. :/

Never used GameRanger, got no idea what the hell it is...