Sign in to follow this  
Reef

Map rotation

Highrise and Killhouse should be added to ratation becuase every time when an admin joines a server they ask him to either put killhouse or highrise as the next map and i once played on an other server on strike and it was a really awesome game so i think it should be added too.

Highrise and Killhouse should be added to ratation becuase every time when an admin joines a server they ask him to either put killhouse or highrise as the next map and i once played on an other server on strike and it was a really awesome game so i think it should be added too.

I agree with you, highrise is my favorite map in obscurity but I don't like small maps like killhouse (But I can't decide). Invasion from MW2 isin't bad too.

P.S - It would be great if kelm would add more costum maps on obscurity server.

I agree with you, highrise is my favorite map in obscurity but I don't like small maps like killhouse (But I can't decide). Invasion from MW2 isin't bad too.

P.S - It would be great if kelm would add more costum maps on obscurity server.

Highrise is bugged... Obs can push a human out of the map and he will fall for ever unless he suicides. Now imagine this happening a few rounds in a row without an admin on...

So you guys want more custom maps? Fine. But give me links to them please, there are thousands of maps.

Yes there are many maps. We could maybe remove some normal maps and add more custom maps as test.

Maybe remove e.g wetwork and creek, I believe many people dont like them (just like me).

Some nice maps (click name for pics etc):

1. Forlorn

2. Vertical

3. al_khums

4. Kirkuk

5. Impound

6. Siege

They are all not really big except 1 or 2, but still good.

I tested a few more maps but they are not good for Obscurity.

I've already done thread for Kelm and for other people so you can share your opinion there, send map screenshots and check others.