TheKelm

IceOps server rules

I was obviously not afk. I was just a bit slower than the others. Idk who changed the rules, but Last time I checked rules there was a server specific rule for Deathrun, which says that you should not call a free round and activate then.

I was obviously not afk. I was just a bit slower than the others. Idk who changed the rules, but Last time I checked rules there was a server specific rule for Deathrun, which says that you should not call a free round and activate then.

As I know if you call free then activate we can kick him.

If he lies feel free to punish accordingly.

Shooting with W1200 without drawing bullet to barrel? I mean the thing you do after you shoot, under the gun. I don't really know how can I explain it in English. It is a cheat.

is fastshooting with shotgun a bug?

W1000 or M1014?

M1014 fast shooting its quite easy. For W1000 one u gotta have norecoil hack and a no scope weapon change script, like the ones used for no scope with sniper, in order to minimize the weapon delay. Some ppl say that double tap someway improves the rate of fire of pump action weapons, but its a mere illusion.

Still be sure of the infraction, before the ding dong ban, cuz if its hard to check fast fire scripts in automatic weapons, its even harder to check them on pump action ones.

P.S: Still using red AK? :D

i mean the W1200.

Some players have a rate of fire like the m4.

They told me, that it is not a script, its a combination of pressing keys and chaniging weapon... i do not wanna know

What ever it is, is it allowed or not? i need a clear statement!

P.S: in my opinion it should not be allowed

Guest arj

Winchester is a pump-action shotgun for a reason, you can chose between fast shooting 4-rounded shotgun or a bit slower but more powerful 7-round pump shotgun. And so any quick shooting (no matter if it is m40, r700 or w1200) due to "combination of keys" is a glitch, as they were not supposed to shoot like that. (with hand guns and m14/g3 you can shoot as fast as you click, but bolt action scopes and W1200 had such reload time for a reason.)

..its a combination of pressing keys and chaniging weapon...

What ever it is, is it allowed or not? i need a clear statement!

its a macro since its pretty hard to do it. its the same shiz as no scope trick. they change weapon in order to eliminate the weapon delay animation.

see this video:

i do not want to prolong this thing, but who told u it isnt a script its lying, cuz its freaking hard to master this kinda of deal, since u have to make the same combo in a shift of an order of the milliseconds.

what they do is using simple c++ lines in an autokey program.

in this case what the command will do is that when u press ur firing key, taking ur mouse key for example, with will not fire instantly. With will change weapon 2 times and then fire. All this in a loop of some ms. This can also be achieved due to some in game console key binds.

All this kinda of stuff goes against rule nº5:

5. No exploiting of bugs (this includes but is not limited to glitching, scroll shooting etc.)

So it ISNT allowed!

Guest arj

Kelm, you should convert to a Muslim dude. Life is so much better on this side.

minQ, don't start it :P

can I somehow delete 2 my posts? missed 777 number :S

Kelm, you should convert to a Muslim dude. Life is so much better on this side.

You should know already that I'm not that easy to provoke. You need to try harder bro :P