TheKelm

IceOps server rules

Guest DeltaMX

Read the first post :)

It's allowed? I saw many admins before kick for that and it is pretty bad as soon as a player finishes the activator suicides.

It's allowed? I saw many admins before kick for that and it is pretty bad as soon as a player finishes the activator suicides.

Global rules:

1. No profanity,

2. No racism or discrimination of any kind,

3. No offensive language,

4. No overriding of the censoring mechanism (It is there for a reason!),

5. No exploiting of bugs (this includes but is not limited to glitching, scroll shooting etc.)

6. Enforcing of own rules will lead to a ban / loss of power.

Server specific rules:

Obscurity:

7. Play with care for your teammates. Do not fire at them in any case!

8. Do not pass gamestate information when not alive!

//Updated, 25.08.2013

Guest DeltaMX

Ok :( . But there are no specific deathrun rules? like activating on free, if there are specific rules for it like Obs can you post them?

Ok :( . But there are no specific deathrun rules? like activating on free, if there are specific rules for it like Obs can you post them?

Activating on free is blocked by mod. If it is not blocked on a certain map, then it is a bug. Check rule #5 :)

Guest DeltaMX

Can I kick afk players when the server is full?

Adding a the rule for no advertising?

Adding a the rule for no hacks so some people won't start talking smart because it happened to me -.-?

Can I kick afk players when the server is full?

Adding a the rule for no advertising?

Adding a the rule for no hacks so some people won't start talking smart because it happened to me -.-?

Lol really? Someone said there was no rule about cheating so you should unban him? Haha :D

Guest DeltaMX

Lol really? Someone said there was no rule about cheating so you should unban him? Haha :D

Yep on xfire. -.-

Guest DeltaMX

You can send such a guy to me if you want :P

No it's not a problem I like to have some laughs :)

That's why I think it's better to put them so people that have short common sense.

No it's not a problem I like to have some laughs :)

That's why I think it's better to put them so people that have short common sense.

No need. It is obvious enough I guess. Also, even if it is not written, it is a private server. We can ban even without a reason (which we won't do ofc).

Then why did he asked that? Doesn't he know 'we' won't do such thing? Forgive me if I wrote this reply after a week... Or year. I don't even know what is the date today. I'm just tired. I want to rest. But resting doesn't rest me. Wow, did I really write that much long text? Should I finish it here?

ive been told i broke a rule when i said free and i would activate after and one of the admins was afk so i thought he would be killed so i activated and he returned with all activated and he then kicked me for this and said i broke a rule which i do not believe i did. Ip: 178.32.139.220:28980 what the admin did i believe infringes rule #6 so please may somebody help me (Admin will remain nameless)