TheKelm

IceOps server rules

Global rules:

1. No profanity,

2. No racism or discrimination of any kind,

3. No offensive language,

4. No overriding of the censoring mechanism (It is there for a reason!),

5. No exploiting of bugs (this includes but is not limited to glitching, scroll shooting etc.)

6. Enforcing of own rules will lead to a ban / loss of power.

7. Religious discussions / references are forbidden.

8. Breaking any of the above rules using voicechat is punishable the same way (includes spamming)

9. Voice chat is banned for players below 15 years old.

Server specific rules:

Obscurity:

10. Play with care for your teammates. Do not fire at them in any case!

11. Do not pass gamestate information when not alive!

Deathrun:

10. Wasting time purposely to make other players wait is forbidden.

//Updated, 10.05.2014

//Updated, 17.07.2014

// Updated 29.08.2014 - added voicechat rules

LEL rule 9 .. LEL ... nothing more :D

Both :thumbsup:

We (IceOps) are allowed to advertise, be it for another server of ours or to join our awesome community here on the web. The rule shall prevent other players to advertise other servers which aren't ours or advertise for a hack, spam, etc.

Does this clear it up for you?

Both :thumbsup:

We (IceOps) are allowed to advertise, be it for another server of ours or to join our awesome community here on the web. The rule shall prevent other players to advertise other servers which aren't ours or advertise for a hack, spam, etc.

Does this clear it up for you?

Yeah it does :P Thanks

In deathrun, is the glitching rule there, to prevent players from getting unfair advantage?

Because you don't really harm anyone if you don't use a glitch to your advantage/don't waste time with it in my opinion.

Like getting out of a map and/or seeing where you can get with just jumping is pretty fun and doesn't negatively affect anyone right? But it starts getting harmful towards others when used in an unfair way to gain advantage.

On 8/10/2016 at 3:38 PM, aEoNNzR- said:

In deathrun, is the glitching rule there, to prevent players from getting unfair advantage?

Because you don't really harm anyone if you don't use a glitch to your advantage/don't waste time with it in my opinion.

Like getting out of a map and/or seeing where you can get with just jumping is pretty fun and doesn't negatively affect anyone right? But it starts getting harmful towards others when used in an unfair way to gain advantage.

hi

What about people that use 2 accounts ingame ?..

Like on zombies he plays with 2 chars, so when the one die's he can use the other one.

Or with obs mod he can give away positions and info.

Its not fair but i already saw 2 of those people and i told @jack to Kick one of them. I think they should get a kick with a warn in it, if they come back the same a Ban  on point not?.

Thats cant be done tried it in the 1.3 server you can join 2 different servers at the same time once i join the 1.3 and 1.2 dr servers asked them if they want to join and when they join 1.3 i left the 1.2 server 

On 9/24/2016 at 0:25 AM, -BuGs-WolfMan said:

What about people that use 2 accounts ingame ?..

Like on zombies he plays with 2 chars, so when the one die's he can use the other one.

Or with obs mod he can give away positions and info.

Its not fair but i already saw 2 of those people and i told @jack to Kick one of them. I think they should get a kick with a warn in it, if they come back the same a Ban  on point not?.

Yes i did kick him but he didn't listen.