Wareox

temporary ban

1. WaRe0x

2. Obscurity server

3. 39074200

4. I don't know but it's Anonymous

5. no recoil

6. one month

7. If I Remember though I shot with a sniper in the direction of a Marine who was in the process of being attacked by the obscurity , and I touched in the head.I also followed the obscurity from one who reported me while I clearly saw him , it was at close range.

;(;(;(;(

Hi there again ;)

Anonymous was the one who banned you. The proof provided will now be viewed by more members to see if the ban is justifyied.

We'll have to kindly ask you to be patient in the meanwhile and wait for the reviews of other members.

If you want to check and see for yourself, the demos provided I attached tho this post.

Look

Hello,

I have now watched the demos and in my eyes there is obviously an illegal program in use.

When I saw the ban report about you, I firstly doubt that you are hacking; but in my eyes those demos provide the oppsite.

Guest Kieran

5. no recoil

7. If I Remember though I shot with a sniper in the direction of a Marine who was in the process of being attacked by the obscurity , and I touched in the head.I also followed the obscurity from one who reported me while I clearly saw him , it was at close range.

The ban is clearly for your lack of recoil, which is quite evident in both demos. Nobody has accused you of anything else.

I can't open these files .dm_1 ...

Take the demos and go to C:\Users\Wareox\Appdata\Local\VirtualStore\Program files\Activison\CoD4\players\demos and put them there. Now go in your game, open the obs mod and then type in console /demo wareox or /demo wareox2

I am on my phone and I can't post evidence now, perhaps someone else can as I posted it in private section.

I know you've been playing on the server for months and I checked few times before banning. When you shot with scope you didn't have recoil at all. First I thought it was spectator bug, but when I spectate other people they had recoil. Also I've been told that I should spectate from marines instead of spectate which I did and there wasn't recoil either. I rejoined on map galena and spectate you again and you had no recoil with scope again.

If I made a mistake I am truly sorry, I found it hard to believe that you used no recoil but physical evidence had priority over subjective impression.

Copy-pasted it into the right thread ;)

Anononymous contaced me over Xfire. He said if there was a bug in spec mode where u can't see the recoil. I said I'm only aware of a bug where u can't see the scope swift while ur breathing.

I asked why and he said that wareox had no recoil. He did not believe it him self. He send the demo to me and I watched it.

Clearly no recoil! Only Why would u use only no recoil in obs? as it will not give u a big advantage. So the ban is correct but I suspect he used a multihack.

The second demo I would refer to the spectator bug. There I can't see any -no recoil- .

In the first demo, the first shots fired were that accurate due to holding breath with before timing the swift (to shoot).

The kill, however, seems very suspicious of using no recoil.

Bottom line: I truely have my doubts and would not have banned him. I must admit, too, that I am not that experienced with the no recoil hack.

Don't please... Dont perma ban me just for this no recoil ! I play it everyday, thats my only game since I stop league of Legends, i love this game, i meet many nice and funny players, i dont want they see me as a hacker because its not the case... Please rethink to your decision

I'm sorry but even I see the no recoil. Watched them both this morning and clearly a hack. I'm sorry it has come to this. I have had many fun times with you there but I also would have banned you with this evidence

i play with war now for a months! i wont defend him and say hes not a hacker and unban him please etc .. ,I'm saying this demos not enough to ban him, NO NO NO if you are thinking i say this because he's my friend but seriously i play with him from long time ago i did not see any suspicion kill or anything prove that he hax, what i see is a good player who love to help other players and explain the rules for the new players and of course a pro player.. so please rethink about unbanning him.

its just an opinion!

I never said i used no recoil, i just said "see you next time" because all of u wont listen me and i was tired to trying defend myself. Merci Leto d'avoir essayer, on s'revera t'inquiètes pas :)