Sign in to follow this  
sudana

Disable perks mod

You'll have to find some mod that does this.

openwafare does, maybe you can give that a try

And openwafre changes the whole game ruleset and graphics of the game right?

Can I just extract only the disable perks part from the openwafare mod?

or is there any skeleton stock mod files to download that changes nothing? so I can replace only that perks part to that sample stock files

(and I still have no clue how to extract that part, may be in z_openwarfare.iwd\weapons\mp)

why u need a mod? Install manuadminmod or bigbrotherbot b3 and just disable that ;)

Have you ever tried that before? B3 and manuadminmod just parsing the log file (by reading cod logs and identifying whats going on). unfortunately cod4 doesn't write juggernaut damages to log files which is why impossible to detect Juggernauts to bigbrotherbot.

@Lossy can u elaborate the process please. Im fully desperate trying to disable these noob perks. By the way by using bigbrotherbot cant disable any perk in my experience. It can only do kick people when using GL, marty using some third party plugin

You can gather what perks people are using in the _class.gsc and change it to "specialty_null" if they have certain perks equippted.

It has all the perk names in there and examples of how to detect the perks on players.