temporary ban

Guest Rydzu

1. Your nickname: Rydzu

2. Server you got banned on: IceOps-Obscurity

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): d3f20496

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): @300000072

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server): glitching

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server): 7 Days

7. Short information about what happened (Why bann immediately stopped for 7 days glitching, and was banned after he killed Slyfire on the map what's wrong with it? and so on for so long?)

Nick Rydzu

Server Obs

GUID d3f20496

7 days ban for glitching out of map

Nitro saw it few times and me too

Hmm I told not to many times!! He just keeps on glitching so 7 days will cool him.

@Slyfire and @NitRo please tell us what happened here and reason your ban (proof?). For example, did his behaviour encourage other players to do the same?

Guest Rydzu

But it was supposed to be 2 and it is best to unban because some admins to abuse of power

The problem we have here is that nitro said often that its not allowed to glitch but he is still glitching after few rounds/maps when admins aren't there. Nitro and me were talking how long would be fair and decided 7 days cause he doesn't stop it

I can confirm what Slyfire said. But I can also not provide proof. I always just warned him by saying not to go out of map.

There has to be proof of this, Without it there's nothing that can keep him/her banned for that amount of time.

We(Us Admins) don't know where/what/how he/she was getting out of the map. Perhaps it's not a glitch, Maybe they were still in the boundaries of the map.

I don't have screenshots. But he was out of the map. He just glitches every map. I told sly to ban him. I hold total responsibility of this ban.

If Sly wasn't there I would've banned him. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots, But

3 members of IceOps is a solid proof?! I vote let the ban stay. He already ban hopped. Soo.

I hope CoD4x18 comes quickly ;)

I don't have screenshots. But he was out of the map. He just glitches every map.

I can say the same... Saw it often

And I didn't banned you cause you killed me, Nitro and me were talking about that befor we did

I don't have screenshots. But he was out of the map. He just glitches every map. I told sly to ban him. I hold total responsibility of this ban.

If Sly wasn't there I would've banned him. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots, But

3 members of IceOps is a solid proof?! I vote let the ban stay. He already ban hopped. Soo.

I hope CoD4x18 comes quickly ;)

I don't have screenshots. But he was out of the map. He just glitches every map.

I can say the same... Saw it often

Still, Proof is always better in the end than someones decision. Who was the other IceOps member? What map was he/she glitching on, Where were they glitching out of the map at, Location?

Guest Rydzu

But you do not have proof and I want to see a demo or scren can not ban without proof that I'm right?

But you do not have proof and I want to see a demo or scren can not ban without proof that I'm right?

Well if a lot of us saw you glitching, then we are the proof :) .

But then again demos are better :D

Then that isn't allowed, Ryd I'm sure you're well aware of the rules, And from recent history you're known to go out of the maps and possibly bugs that were told to you by Reder (Which if caught you will be banned for a long time). Shorten the ban to 1 Day(Since there isn't viable proof other than the eyes of Admins/Member), If he/she continues then re-ban him/her for a week.

Guest Rydzu

There is no evidence should be a compromise I can I also say that I have seen Slyfire glitching but I do not have demos and scren