Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Jayster

Cod 4 isen't working

Hi guyes

I have came across this problem this morning and i have been trying to fix it all day.

I went to launch cod this morning and when cod loaded like it all ways does with out a fault, my mouse isent showing. I can't see it, I can't move it and I can't click or do anything with it so the only way I can join a game is by doing /connect. But even when i do that I can't choose class or team or what ever the mod is to achually play.

I took the game of my pc and instaled it back on but that did nothing at all.

I really hope there is a solution to this problem and i thank you all in advanced for helping

Kind Reguards

noNstoP (Jacob)

Hi guyes

I have came across this problem this morning and i have been trying to fix it all day.

I went to launch cod this morning and when cod loaded like it all ways does with out a fault, my mouse isent showing. I can't see it, I can't move it and I can't click or do anything with it so the only way I can join a game is by doing /connect. But even when i do that I can't choose class or team or what ever the mod is to achually play.

I really hope there is a solution to this problem and i thank you all in advanced for helping

Kind Reguards

noNstoP (Jacob)

You have a problem related to your PC... Hmm... Did you try turning it off and back on again? :D (seriously try it if you haven't done so yet :P)

Hi guyes

Kind Reguards

noNstoP (Jacob)

You have a problem related to your PC... Hmm... Did you try turning it off and back on again? :D (seriously try it if you haven't done so yet :P)

I have @TheKelm I have restarted it i have shut it down i have done practicly everything i can think of

Wireless mouse or wired? Could be your computer isn't picking it up but you can click into it. So I would un-install cod and reinstall

I guess at this point, reinstall CoD4. Hopefully that will help :)

Firstly: I have a wired mouse i have unpluged it put it in a different port and still dont work

Seccondly: I have unistaled cod4 2 times and still dont work.

in console

/cl_bypassmouseinput

put it to 0

@noNstoP try this

Trying that now

Is your graphics card by any chance an AMD (or ATI)? I've heard of similar problem with their drivers but in other games...

It is a amd card kelm

in console

/cl_bypassmouseinput

put it to 0

@noNstoP try this

Trying that now

Is your graphics card by any chance an AMD (or ATI)? I've heard of similar problem with their drivers but in other games...

It is a amd card kelm

Try installing a different driver version. I remember when I had an ATI card the struggle to get the correct driver was real (some caused terrible performance, some caused weird bugs, some others made my PC BSOD every now and then). From what I've heard they didnt improve much in their drivers depertment unfortunately :S

Any luck?

Sorry it took a while i had to do other stuff.

That did work for a little bit frog it started and i could do other stuff but then it keeps stopping and starting so works a tiny bit