Tempban IceOps DR1

Well..

Jacko*

IceOps DR 1

My UID 5e21e2ec

Banner Slyfire

godmode/invisible

30 days

Basically, i have no idea about the invisible thing, but for the godmode thing i think the endgame in wood was glitched he got me for about 1500 damage and i was as suprised as he was but i still got banned. I have no idea how this happened, it could have been a glitch of the map or something but i have no idea how this happened and i had no way of activating some sort of godmode.

dunno why i added poll but wth

Jacko*

This one is tricky.

On the one hand, you clearly see the glitch being used. On the other hand, you see him being surprised by that glitch, too. (Assuming he isn't lying)

I would have given him the opportunity to reconnect/rejoin, because it seems that he was surprised by the glitch. If he then would have used it again, then it's clearly a violation against the rules.

My Question now, can it really happen by accident?

he had a disconnect before... (had it on Demo from server one map befor, but cant go to that page...) and he rejoined than

I recorded him cause of this Glitch and than he had a disconnect... few minutes later he rejoined on wood... what happend u can see on demo

@Slyfire You're over exaggerating with the 30 days mate, for any type of glitching (be it auto assigning as the activator or shooting through the glass on glass_3) the max I ever do is 3 days, unless they continue to do it after the ban has been lifted.

I think this was an accidental glitch. It's happened to all of us unlucky folk (Either Ducky Or Looky has kicked me for something like this before :( ) If anything, shorten/remove the ban and see if it ever happens again. You can't just 30 day someone for something that you aren't even sure is an intentional glitch @Slyfire :|

Alright. Since this apparently can happen by accident and also Jacko seemed to be surprised of that glitch, you are unbanned. Fyi, Slyfire didn't/couldn't know it happened by accident, he only did his job.

However, if we should see you (ab)use that glitch again, you will be banned.