Sign in to follow this  
{cool.G} ingre

LAG

Hi there if you buy servers that are low quality or that thy are located in countries far away you might have lag.

If you are running those servers in private your ISP "internet service provider" usually gives you better download speed then upload if you have the classic internet pack. In this case you need more upload speed.Another problem may be if you are running more then 1 call of duty server on your server/computer.

If you can give more info that would be great cant help you with this information.

Hi there if you buy servers that are low quality or that thy are located in countries far away you might have lag.

If you are running those servers in private your ISP "internet service provider" usually gives you better download speed then upload if you have the classic internet pack. In this case you need more upload speed.Another problem may be if you are running more then 1 call of duty server on your server/computer.

If you can give more info that would be great cant help you with this information.

hi Shadow thx for answear

my server run on my old PC - i use only for servers

pentium quade Q8200

GTX 650

6GB ram

Thank you it looks like your cpu has 2.33 Ghz this is not bad for gaming but it is low for 3 servers.

Try testing your internet speed and tell me how much download and upload you have.

You can test your speed here http://www.speedtest.net/

hello dude

thx for answear

i try alredy without other server some LAG

my internet is 10MB down

1mb up

my cod4 game original

LAG give

whan killstrike call

Well i think that it is your processor that is causing the problem 2.3 ghz is not enough, i suggest getting a 3.2 ghz quad core processor.

But maybe your game is causing the lag try reinstalling it.

Good luck :) .

Well i think that it is your processor that is causing the problem 2.3 ghz is not enough, i suggest getting a 3.2 ghz quad core processor.

But maybe your game is causing the lag try reinstalling it.

Good luck :) .

dont know why

only CoD4 tike lag

but my processor is quade core

maybe exist CoD4 server download?

ready with nice configue

i played in sever ninja iceops server is diferent colors

no lag 97%

maybe i need config server.cfg with code disable texture ? how in promod

just did this for fun,

Have fun with your friends and joke with them no problem but not people who you don't even know and on forums :P