Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

CoD4X18 - obscurity mod bugs - REPORT

Well that's bad VIP is cool too but it's not our fault the modders stopped supporting other modes.

HQ and Armoury will be fun now though

I'm pretty sure it was working fine during its initial release all those years ago(When I played it without error) so maybe it's a very old version of obs(Which might be long gone)

@Kenai It might work on the very old version on the first release and they exist in download section on their forums.

But we used another version of it not the old one just older then the one we play with stances and all.

Ughh read the post they made on the forum.(I;ve put the like in my post)

They were aware of the bug. The bug will apeare when there are not enough players on the server.

You can play it but I think there need to be 5+ players or something. Then the bug will be gone.

@Kenai

Ughh read the post they made on the forum.(I;ve put the like in my post)

They were aware of the bug. The bug will apeare when there are not enough players on the server.

You can play it but I think there need to be 5+ players or something. Then the bug will be gone.

@Kenai

I was talking about there not being a VIP during certain Rounds.(If that's what you didn't know)

U were talkin about VIP the gamemode. And I said: the bug is there when there are only a few players online. So yes we can have the gametype but the server needs to be filled.

I am aware it's dodgy when there are only a few people, and I blame the engine. -Falcar

I think this bug is more related to the mod than to the server:

After changing gametype (sometimes) or in mod HQ when the map changes, cod crashes leaving the following message:

WIN_DIRECTX_INIT_TITLE

• DirectX returned an unrecoverable error code during initialization
  • Initialization also happens while playing if DirectX loses a device
  • Consult the readme for how to continue from this problem
  • Couldn't initialize renderer