Sign in to follow this  
Devax

Ban appeal by DeVaX

1. DeVaX

2. Obscurity

3. I can still join the server

4. I can still join the server

5. I guess wallhacking?

6. So I just played some obs with a few people. Had a good run and the accusations started again (No Fear accused me). Well I played quite a while today and got hungry so I logged off. I was looking at the shoutbox though, smiled a bit at galatas accusation that "dewax" hacks and wasn't sure if the admins were trolling him or not, because they were like : "Thanks for the report galata. Banned." So I immediately joined the server again, could join without problems and left again, because i was eating.

Then Leto posted "well the stupid devas got a permban" and it looked like trolling because my name was misspelled again, but I joined the server again, just to make sure. Joined and wanted to play, and all of the sudden IceOps| Maick tells me he permbanned me 5 minutes ago. Which was weird because I could join the server without problems. I didn't restart my router or anything. Absolutely nothing that could lead to me changing IP or something like that. They also accused me of being Reder which is absolutely ridiculous.

I've been playing this mod for a few years now, I was part of this clan too. I didn't play too much last year and started again a month ago. Everybody who has some experience and skill in this mod wouldn't call me a hacker.

Because when I joined a guy called "Iceops| Maick" and a guy called "Mew" told me to leave and appeal. And that I was banhopping.

Edit: Just joined the server. I got temporally banned for 30 days for banhopping, that is insane.

You got banned by Leto.

here's proof. You ban hopped? If you can join the server why did you appeal?

https://iceops.in/index.php/Attachment/2283-demo0128-dm-1/

@Devax click that link^, save the file, and copy paste it into your

...Call of Duty 4\Mods\iceobscurity\demos folder.

Now join the obscurity server,

type in console

/demo demo0128

and press enter.

You should now be able to see the proof and better justify yourself.

Okay thanks Quennch, i can now surely say that it was simply not me. Someone using my name or something. But that was not me

Edit: As I said, I joined when the round was over.

Funny thread to discuss this, but I've been doing good. Needed something to do alone when my friends weren't playing LoL. So I decided to pop in sometimes and I really sucked, which hurt my feelings. So now I am on my way back to the top ;)

Sign in to follow this