Sign in to follow this  
Fisher

Deathrun Rules

I was thinking that we need to change the rules page because many different occurrences are missed and are not very clear.

Rules that i think need to be implemented.

1) No killing yourself as activator / reconnecting (I know that this is technically time wasting but its a bit more clear)

2)The runner has the final choice of room even on free (Unless map specifies else e.g Dragonball)

3)f a Player is AFK for a potential amount of time the admins are allowed to kick

Tell me if you agree with these rules or how i could potentially improve them and whether they should be implemented.

This is only opinion from a long term deathrun player.

Of course. I'd like these rules to be written officially.

PS: I had thought of 3. LONG AGO! :D there's no reason AFK player being in the server causing lagg or allowing other players take free kills or headshots.

I only administrate behaviour that falls under the rules on the website.

I think for me and especially new members saying that they are a rule in some thread isn't enough.

The hole point of the rule section is so people can follow them and they can follow them if they cant see them.

This hole topic is about clarification so people understand.

Bug abusing. The activator is supposed to die by Jumpers. That's why also the b42 (suicide) function is blocked as acti. So doing Auto-assign is bug abusing.
Yeap. . Someone should add the function to block activator from auto - assign In the script.

But if we were to kick players for being AFK most will try to be smart and say its not in the rules.

Just less confrontation for admins. Maybe the entire rule page needs to be updated.

But if we were to kick players for being AFK most will try to be smart and say its not in the rules.

Just less confrontation for admins. Maybe the entire rule page needs to be updated.

I agree with this opinion.

​пожалуйста незапрещать зеркало, она была запрещена за то, что он находится за активатор случайно упал и умер

​пожалуйста незапрещать зеркало, она была запрещена за то, что он находится за активатор случайно упал и умер

Proof of ban:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oqxb06mr8r48o8/iw3mp(percent)202015-06-22(percent)2017-13-54-55.mp4?dl=0

You posted this in the wrong section. If you would like to appeal for an unban, go here: https://iceops.in/index.php/Board/19-Temporary-bans/

this will not happen again, please unban D: