Sign in to follow this  
shivam

Ban Appeal

Thank you for your Appeal- However you were banned by the server which runs an Anti-Hack program. You were caught and detected by it and hence were banned for it.

I'll leave the Topic open for some of the other Admins to discuss.

-Kenai

U can't Unban me

Oh I can unban you, But I won't as we don't unban hackers. As the Appeal says- '5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted)'

I'm just simply leaving the discussion open for other Admins to see if you were wrongfully banned(By the Server Program).

Thank you for your Appeal- However you were banned by the server which runs an Anti-Hack program. You were caught and detected by it and hence were banned for it.

-Kenai

We don't have a real antihack program. Idk how likely it makes false positives. So I can't say as it is NNJ's heuristic which has detected him.

Thank you for your Appeal- However you were banned by the server which runs an Anti-Hack program. You were caught and detected by it and hence were banned for it.I'll leave the Topic open for some of the other Admins to discuss.-Kenai
We don't have a real antihack program. Idk how likely it makes false positives. So I can't say as it is NNJ's heuristic which has detected him.

Thats why I made the second reply about it being a false positive. You or @NNJ will have to check if the ban was wrongful or not.

Thank you for your Appeal- However you were banned by the server which runs an Anti-Hack program. You were caught and detected by it and hence were banned for it.I'll leave the Topic open for some of the other Admins to discuss.-Kenai

So What to do.. Pls make decision...

I think that anti hack is made to simply detect no recoil in weapons and ban players on those basis.

So it probably thinks the same when using a grip too.

Disclaimer- I'm not pointing fingers at any flaws in the system by NNJ, I appreciate the work in its entirety.

-Kenai

Do something