Sign in to follow this  
StormBreak

Ban appeal - StormBreak

Ban appeal - StormBreak

Hello, i got told on the CoD 4 server that i need to make a ban appeal here. and now i do so :-)

1. Your nickname = StormBreak

2. Server you got banned on = CoD 4 [iceOps Obscurity - ic]

3. Your UID = Since im unbanned now and cant see the ban message, how can i see my UID now? thank you !

4. Admin UID = I'm not sure, since its a while since i got banned. and now i can join the server again, but a admin told me to write here before i start playing.

5. Ban reason = i dont know. it was something about cheating, but i can't understand that since i have never been cheating on any server. i think it have been a mistake...

6. Ban length = I'm not sure, since i cant see that now. because its a while since i got banned and now i can join server again. but, it was something about cheating.

7. Short information about what happened = I was just playing and have fun on my favorite server. i have been playing cod 4 many years and know abit about it. never been banned before but, this time i got. i dont know why, i was killing a guy and then i got told that im cheating, something i have never done before. so, i feel it's very unfair to ban me for something i never have been doing before. and, i hope this is not a problem, and will be as normal and i can start playing on our server again ! :-)

If you guys got any other questions it's feel free to post it and i will replay as fast as possible ! :)

Sorry for my bad English, im from Norway :-)

Thank you ! i look forfward to get a positive feedback ! :-)

- StormBreak

Yes, I will explain.

Stormbreak was banned for wh in Dec. 2014. Since April 2015 he was back. So I banned him. Now today he turned back on the obs server, I told him he was banned and that he needed to leave the server. He said that he was not banned. I told him that he was banned for WH and that he needed to appeal. So here he is.

To be fair StormBreak is a pretty old and regular player on obscurity server and I never saw him being suspicious at all. Sometimes he gets good kills whereas other times he's pretty unlucky and scores low.

Other than that he is a friendly person and always a delight to see online.

Considering these facts I don't think he cheated/hacked and this might just be a misconception :)

Did u watched the Demo?

And: He bannehopped TWICE now. First when he was banned and he entered the server in April. I banned him then and now he's back agian.

So I don't see a point to let him play.

And if he was not hacking, why did he not appeal at the moment of his ban?

Once a cheater always a cheater.

this is horrible. i have never been cheating on any CoD 4 server and will never do. the positive thing is that i play that good, like you guys think im cheating. but, the negative thing is that i get banned for something i never have been doing before...

But, the fact is that i can't do anything. if you guys think im cheating i can't do something to prove that i dont... horrible, but true.

also, i see some people say that i have bannehopped? how can you say that? i got temp banned around one month ago and didnt get any reason. i didn't understand that... and you also tell that i have been banned back in 2014? i have not been banned in 2014?

i really cant understand where you guys get every information from...

Joker: "And if he was not hacking, why did he not appeal at the moment of his ban?"

No problem, i can give you the answear. right now, it's not the player that is writing, its my big brother. since im from norway i dont know how to write english... and also since im 13 soon 14 years old he dont know how to do that things. also, he have not been banned back in 2014. and never hopped. i got one cd-key and always have been using that one. and also never changed name.

how should i be writing a ban appeal back in 2014? when i have not been banned?

well, have a nice day !

This is your ban:

Temp 30

StormBreak \ 341c17a3

Obscurity

Wallhack

That temp 30d stands for Perm.

I will watch the demo. If there is proof enough u stay banned else we would unban you.

Edit: Demo should take a bit longer. There is an error, trying to fix it now!

Okay update:

The demo would not work with the current CoD4 version. So the proof is gone. For once you are lucky @StormBreak.

Note: Join the server and get your UID/GUID. Else I can not unban you.

Greetz

Hello, again :-)

Thank you very much :-D i will find my guide and post it here as fast as possible :-) i'm not with the computer that got CoD4 right now :-)

Have a nice day :-)

Its a "GUID"

If you are not sure then

cLFqqui.png?1 Getting the GUID

2 easy ways to get GUID:

1. Go to www.iceops.in/Servers to get the GUID of any player playing on IceOps servers.
  2. By entering $ministatus in console. Press Shift+Tilde(console key) to open full console later.

Well, or you gave a fake GUID or you got a new one. But that guid has not been banned.

So please trie to join the server and see if you can join it.