Sign in to follow this  
RooT

Report on Failer

Your Name*:RooT

Your GUID*:370ee242

Server:Obscurity

Admin Name:Failer (in screenshots hes name is did|it)

Approximate time*:2 min ago

What Happened*? well when ive spectating him some guy named atok or smthing killed him and banned without warning and when he came back he have only one warning and he tkled me also and failer was trying to act smart on him. and also on second time someone was wh and i asked failer to watch him cuz usually to me not listening in "report a player" forum and passing on ... and he said he dont want to do it.

Proof (if available):

bcUFicO.jpg

LcMmmwa.jpg

GDHCVJg.jpg

failer i know u hate me but atlease do your job as admin... and as u can see i didnt raged at failer at all.. (rages issue solved.)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit: Sorry,

so, I kicked him first time he tk'ed. He came back, tk'ed root, I warned him, tk'ed again, I warned him, tk'ed again, I warned him, banned.

SO WHAT IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM?

But what I see is that you are raging again against randomn players that are better than you. xD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit: Sorry,

so, I kicked him first time he tk'ed. He came back, tk'ed root, I warned him, tk'ed again, I warned him, tk'ed again, I warned him, banned.

SO WHAT IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM?

But what I see is that you are raging again against randomn players that are better than you. xD

sure. too obv that u doing taking anything seriously

I don't see any abuse here. As Nitro said, he did his job.

When admins warn people does not necessarily mean that you can see the warnings (warn command).

Besides, if an admin does not do his/her job, then it is up to us to deal with the matter. Not yours (especially since you don't know how we operate).

Closed.