Sign in to follow this  
Flowinggas

Paintball Server

dbf273d57c5dd521bcf76feda6783463.png

really popular mod

Well if you think paintball mod is to popular NNJ try Codjumper or Hns because i know there is harderly any hns out there but i would really like a cj so that i dont have to go to different servers just to play cj. Thats my opinion

really popular mod

Well if you think paintball mod is to popular NNJ...

Well if you think that NNJ think that paintball mod is popular then you are wrong.

I absolutely love this mod, though I stopped playing it as much when I started playing Deathrun.

It'd be a blast to play such a fun mod with this community :D

However, I'm not sure I'd play it much due to it not having much replay value. I'd probably play it as often as HC TDM.

really popular mod

Well if you think paintball mod is to popular NNJ try Codjumper or Hns because i know there is harderly any hns out there but i would really like a cj so that i dont have to go to different servers just to play cj. Thats my opinion

In my opinion Hide and Seek gets extremely dull very quick, and I doubt many people would play it.

Seems like a server that would go dead silent very quick.

I have been clan member of the [uW] (United Warriors) paintball clan and I would love to give some idea's, tips, tricks and more for a paintball server.

Also; I have all the paintball maps in my usermap files.

-I have a paintball mod that you guys may use

-I even have 2 video's about paintball (but then glitching :P) on my youtube

-I also can help set up a rules list, fix glitches and bugs and be leader of a paintball clan-war setup team

a26n4p.jpg

I guess we discussed this topic long enough. Didn't we come to the conclusion, that a paintball server doesn't make sense in any way? No one plays it anymore. Recently I went through the master server list and all PB servers I found were empty. I think we should close thediscussion about it.

I guess we discussed this topic long enough. Didn't we come to the conclusion, that a paintball server doesn't make sense in any way? No one plays it anymore. Recently I went through the master server list and all PB servers I found were empty. I think we should close thediscussion about it.
You stole my post. I was ready to post something similar right now :P