Sign in to follow this  
Biohazzard

Ban appeal - Biohazzard

Hello so here's my ban appeal

1. Nickname: Biohazzard

2. Server: IceOps Hardcore HighXP

3. My "UID": f9d1804e

4. Admin "UID": doesnt show?

5. Ban reason: You have wallhack. With best wishes from Tirano.

6. Ban length: Ban will "exipire" in ~30 days

7. So someone probably whined about me having hacks because I was first a couple of times and they probably saw me the first time on that server so I guess I was a suspicious dude. Without seeing any warning or any sign that someone wants me banned (I might have just not seen it), got banned out of the blue. I don't know on what basis that admin concluded that I had wallhack, my antialiasing is OFF, but I have a 64bit windows (I've just read that it is a reason for black PBSS sometimes, but before on other servers they could PBSS me clearly)

Screenshot: http://social.xfire.com/screenshots/130387992

[attach=2351][/attach]

Pretty experienced and old player on obscurity server actually... I don't think he'd cheat or even need to.

You do know this is for the IceOps-Team Hardcore, and not IceOps-Team Obscurity. Right?

7. So someone probably whined about me having hacks because I was first a couple of times and they probably saw me the first time on that server so I guess I was a suspicious dude.

^^ Good game not the reason for a ban!

1. Type of ban:

2. Name and GUID of player: Biohazzard / f9d1084e

3. Server: HC

4. Reason: WH

5. Evidence:

1. Type of ban:

2. Name and GUID of player: -Scovi- / 5a116b64

5. Evidence:

https://iceops.in/demos/

he did but he recorded with server. I don't know if it will be able to be viewed. Correct me if I a wrong. I can't view it as I am on my mobile

1. Type of ban:

2. Name and GUID of player: Biohazzard / f9d1084e

5. Evidence:

1. Type of ban:

2. Name and GUID of player: -Scovi- / 5a116b64

5. Evidence:

https://iceops.in/demos/

he did but he recorded with server. I don't know if it will be able to be viewed. Correct me if I a wrong. I can't view it as I am on my mobile

Nope doesnt work, but also thats the evidence for Svoci, not Biohazzard.

:S, The website is not working so there's no proof. So next time do not record with the server but with your own CoD4, so that you have proof on your pc and not on the website.

so basically you can now just unban me and ill play on your servers now and then and when you see me ingame, join in undercover, record me whenever you want all you want, take it as proof and bring it here. also if you want me to explain how i did what, call me to iceops ts3 and ill try to explain

and also, thanks for the replies to my thread