Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

Bad ping.

Hi,

Our internet is since a month of 2 verry slow with lag spikes.

Here you see a ping test. This is from my pc too my router.

This is not normal but does someone has a solution for it?

Second, I can't connect to the router either. I can't load the login page. It's like the IP adress is changed to something that we don't know. I've tried almost everything.

Guest Ares

Do ipconfig /all in your cmd.exe. Look for default gateway. That should be your router's ip.

Tried it already. Along with all the other IP's. But nothing. Looks like it just dissapeard.

When I try this is what I get:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Tried it already. Along with all the other IP's. But nothing. Looks like it just dissapeard.

When I try this is what I get:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Your modem and router must have a reset button on the back (usually you have to use a little pin to press it in).

Reset your modem as well as router by pressing and holding the reset buttons for 8 seconds. Then connect to your modem and set it up with login/password of your ISP (hope you have it).

This might just fix things :)

Hmmm, my dad already fixed it. He contacted the ISP. And they guided him trough.

Thanks @QueNNch it was your solution but my dad fixed it already ;p

That feeling when you are useful to someone once in a blue moon. Aw yeah.

Router reset fixed it? To me it seems like your routers internal clock generator's frequency is too far from the required clock frequency. As you have an AVM device (FritzPhoneBox) I would assume it at 1st.

A solution can be to force your computers connection speed down to 10mbps.

your routers internal clock generator's frequency is too far from the required clock frequency. As you have an AVM device (FritzPhoneBox)

c61767a276.png

P.S. Just kidding I can see what you mean, I was just both impressed but baffled by your use of technical terminology :D

your routers internal clock generator's frequency is too far from the required clock frequency. As you have an AVM device (FritzPhoneBox)

c61767a276.png

P.S. Just kidding I can see what you mean, I was just both impressed but baffled by your use of technical terminology :D

Yeh, when I first read it I was like: :schuettel::supermad: