Sign in to follow this  
NoboDee

Server connection issues

Hi all,

I'm creating a thread here as I think it may happen to other people.

I faced a connection issue trying to join the obscurity server tonight.

Here is what happens :

When connecting to the server, during the loading screen, it first show "reconnect limit in effect... (2)"

Then it goes to the downloading screen, and downloads mod/cod4xredirect/mod.ffs wich is 60kb and gives me a very slow downloading speed (2kb/s)

Then I get to the map loading screen for like 4 seconds, then COD always end up crashing.

I have tried rebooting my computer, and deleting the "modwarfare" folder and still have the same problem.

I have played obs on this server for like 2 years, and never faced such a problem before. Also, I can still play any other server without problem.

Has anyone faced the same situation before? Has there been any change to the server recently? I was still able to play 2 days ago.

Thank you for your answers guys.

By the way I'm using a macbook pro 15" late 2011 with 16G of Ram

I keep getting stuck on "Setting up game" after some reconnect limit stuff, while trying to connect to the deathrun server and cant get on, it only shows this (as me) in the server viewer:

zv3pM1F.png

And a connection timeout.

I keep getting stuck on "Setting up game" after some reconnect limit stuff, while trying to connect to the deathrun server and cant get on, it only shows this (as me) in the server viewer:

zv3pM1F.png

wernr you just in the agme ? with a weird name?

zv3pM1F.png

I had this problem in Obscurity when CoD4X was installed there. I am using Windows. I just forgot it and after some hours I tried again and worked. Maybe a bug??

Bootcamp works! Plus, Mac seems to run windows better than OSX :P Played Arma 2 TakiLife on Bootcamp on my dads iMac for a few months... What an experience

they dont run windows better than osx ... XD.