Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

Bugs since CoD4X

A little list:

1) When I trow a flash or someone else. you will see the text when u trow a flashbang 4 times instead of once. (trowing one not 4 ;p)

2) Sometimes the obs will not be chosen and the round will end because: No obs = instant win for marines

3) When the round ends you see in the lower left corner: Survivor-survive the obs but it does not show once but twice.

And when a new player joins there name is first UnnamedPlayer then it changes to there real name.

4) Obs sounds come from wrong direction or doesn't come at all to some people - not sure for this one

5) At the end of the map server don't change map (old but still happening quite often)

6) Nobody can't rename even if steam not on (have to reconnect) - this is fine if u ask me because cheaters cant rename easily

4) Obs sounds come from wrong direction or doesn't come at all to some people - not sure for this one

5) At the end of the map server don't change map (old but still happening quite often)

6) Nobody can't rename even if steam not on (have to reconnect) - this is fine if u ask me because cheaters cant rename easily

4) Happens to me ;/

5) Ye...

6) Of course it's good. It takes me 3 mins to change name (close cod, change steam name, restart cod, connect) so much time :D

I have tested (1). It showed only 1 time that message.

Depends. I played yesterday and someone had it but I did not.

But today I had it but others not.

yeah i saw joker 4 flash then again then again....

@AlpHA you have Shift + Tab and you get into steam in game menu and u can change name there

I know ^-^ but it's still slower that the 'classic' way.

easier way is to change the steam-name while you are ingame and then simply open the console and use the command /reconnect :P
That reconnect is useful for cases like this. However Some players use it to connect, rename, reconnect and the same thing again causing lag in the server and bothering us :/ I have warned one person about this. (He used a bind to change his name and reconnect)

Some players use it to connect, rename, reconnect and the same thing again causing lag in the server and bothering us I have warned one person about this. (He used a bind to change his name and reconnect)

This process should not cause laggs in the server. Furthermore you CANNOT warn somebody for something YOU MADE UP. It is not in the rules, hence you cannot warn/kick/ban for reconnecting and/or changing name (except banhoppers obviously)!!!

A little list:

1) When I trow a flash or someone else. you will see the text when u trow a flashbang 4 times instead of once. (trowing one not 4 ;p)

2) Sometimes the obs will not be chosen and the round will end because: No obs = instant win for marines

3) When the round ends you see in the lower left corner: Survivor-survive the obs but it does not show once but twice.

And when a new player joins there name is first UnnamedPlayer then it changes to there real name.

This does not happen all the time but sometimes it does.

1: I have seen this once ingame yet. Maybe it was just one time, haven't seen it more then 1 map.

2: This haven't happend to me yet.

3: I didn't notice, but I will pay attention next time ingame if I can see this or not.

If I see other bugs ingame I will tell them.

Some players use it to connect, rename, reconnect and the same thing again causing lag in the server and bothering us I have warned one person about this. (He used a bind to change his name and reconnect)

This process should not cause laggs in the server. Furthermore you CANNOT warn somebody for something YOU MADE UP. It is not in the rules, hence you cannot warn/kick/ban for reconnecting and/or changing name (except banhoppers obviously)!!!

6. Enforcing of own rules will lead to a ban / loss of power

@https://iceops.in/rules/

You didn't understand the meaning of the word 'warn' right here. I just said him that it's too annoying and I begged him to stop. That's all. Not exactly warn for kick/ ban (I can't even make a server warning :P ).

Just a heads up. so that you won't kick/tempban someone when you think it's not allowed. Always check first.
Of course ^-^

I have these problems with OBS and COD4X:

1. If somebody were to die their body would stretch across the map. So annoying.
  2. The background wallpaper of the sky randomly turns black, giving me vision of all players in front of it (if the OBS would be on a roof when this happens, I would see him).
  3. I can't hear my bullets when I spray.
  4. Tracers disappear when I spray.

EDIT: I removed the latest versions of COD4X and reverted to an older one I still had. Everything is fine now.

The background wallpaper of the sky randomly turns black, giving me vision of all players in front of it (if the OBS would be on a roof when this happens, I would see him).

On which map did this occur?

The background wallpaper of the sky randomly turns black, giving me vision of all players in front of it (if the OBS would be on a roof when this happens, I would see him).

On which map did this occur?

Backlot.

1. If somebody were to die their body would stretch across the map. So annoying.
  2. The background wallpaper of the sky randomly turns black, giving me vision of all players in front of it (if the OBS would be on a roof when this happens, I would see him).

EDIT: I removed the latest versions of COD4X and reverted to an older one I still had. Everything is fine now.

How can you play with an older one on our server?

How can you play with an older one on our server?

I really wonder too O_o