Sign in to follow this  
Flowinggas

How to keep IceOps alive suggestion

Well QueNNch it was not about if you like the game or dislike it. It is just how can this game bring new players to our community in a similar manner like CoD4 can do. Explain this please.

CS:GO isnt a game that bring plays to comunity like you said.

The only games that brings people into comunity's i know off is Call of Duty 4 and orther with dedi server, Arma2-3 after that i do not know any games that have dedi server that could bring people. Maybe there is other games ou there that i dont know off tho.

CSGO 'really bad'???

I mean it's such a lovely game I mean its the best competitive fps ;(

Who agrees hit that like button

its fun until you relalise the comunity is dumb as hell and buy skins for 100£ or more for certain items. And the amout of money Valve is getting from this is just too much.

also fun until you allways do the same map over and over again, buying the same gun over and over again, and doing the same tactic over and over again too win.

Also spray of weapon isnt random so its crap. people learn the spray of ak then 1shot you all the time.

I think the game is fun if you just don't play it all day. Beside, there are new maps ^^.

I Got the game for just 5days and I don't say it's a bad game, neither say it's a good game.

Games should enjoy you else it aint a good game.

This still doesnt make people know eachother more. and neither does it make people more active.

You are partly right and partly not. You can easily scale up the challenges with team-challenges. Besides, in order to the challenges you'll have to be online. Therefore, activity will be increased bro ;) Team challenges would change the other thing :D

Well the rank on howmuch time you invest in teamspeak is just a suggest, I think it will work just fine. You can give it a try and combine it with the things you said :)

in theory it sounds nice, but try to be realistic.

ranking members would be biased and would surely lead to conflicts. (e.g. XX thinks that he does more than YY, but YY has higher rank than XX), on the other hand i like the idea where member who bans the most people (and reports ban correctly) gets some kind of reward(gets $ screensay command for a month or can close threads if he is faster than lookout...)

This does not work like that, it must be available for everyone.

Well, CS:GO is not only competetive. We could, for example, make an aim server. It's fun to play, even if all you do is play competetive (everyone needs a warmup, right?). Kinda needs admins because of voice chat, but even without any it's pretty much fine. Another idea is a surf server. Not really a warmup before competetive but again, fun to play.

The reason our previous CS:GO server was such a failure is because it was the 'standard' mode (community competetive if I remember right) which is simply inferior compared to matchmaking.

The idea isnt bad but i think iceops is a more mature clan and wouldn't care about ranks. People say they will play more often but they will die down after a week or so.

CS:GO is a good game but definitely not a popular one when it comes community servers.

Well since the promod team died a CS GO team wouldn't be so bad. I noticed we have some really good players like Sam and others so it is a possibility (I would definitely apply)

The idea isnt bad but i think iceops is a more mature clan and wouldn't care about ranks. People say they will play more often but they will die down after a week or so.

CS:GO is a good game but definitely not a popular one when it comes community servers.

Well since the promod team died a CS GO team wouldn't be so bad. I noticed we have some really good players like Sam and others so it is a possibility (I would definitely apply)

If there comes a CS:GO team, I will apply ^^