Sign in to follow this  
whitedevil

whitedevil noreason ban

@BlackShark95 Banned you for Wallhack.

We have to wait to see what people think of the demo.

i didnt understand your statement.and how he detected that i have wallhack.or he just thought like that.you know it is stupid to tell you all that im not wallhack and bla bla bla...a lot of hackers can tell you that story...i want some proofs or demo or smth....

i didnt understand your statement.and how he detected that i have wallhack.or he just thought like that.you know it is stupid to tell you all that im not wallhack and bla bla bla...a lot of hackers can tell you that story...i want some proofs or demo or smth....

Like i said let's see what people think of the demo he recorded so we can have more than 1 opinion on this matter.

Like i said let's see what people think of the demo he recorded so we can have more than 1 opinion on this matter.

ok np,i just didnt see demo befor,thx

anyway if i will be unbanned my future game will be different...some ppl think i wh - their choice....one more obv moment - again ban...u can close thread.maybe it is mistake to creat appeal on this forum...for me enough to play on esuba dm and mazarini sd...gl

Uhmmm, I don;t know what your problem is. But we are trying to keep te servers clean. Ofcourse, we are humans we make mistakes. So if your ban was a mistake then you will be unband.

But we need to see if you hacked or not. That takes time because we need more people to watch and judge it then 4. So just wait a moment and if the ban was not correct u will be unbanned.

demo is clean for me. i can play like that with a UAV and my headset. i clearly hear people run in and out of the house and around it.

i don't know if he's using UAV actually but if you noticed even with UAV you can't kill fast like this! its like you know where the enemy is without looking to the UAV,

direct shots he never miss !

well igot a bit rusty as been long time since last played hardcore. as a matter of fact i think is worse than the default hardcore.

With uav it is easy to do as he does look it once and predict where they can only go.

1House 2 exits he sees them both nnot to hard to do.