Sign in to follow this  
Joe

5 guys get high illegally

The first one will angry the wannabe MLGs with their penis-enlarging fps switch binds.

Someone can't do bounces :whistling:

The problem is not with bounces. The problem is the fact that you need to know the map before playing it, and not "know" like in play a few times. Know as in other people told you which bind to use where or you've spent hours and hours trying. Every single time someone pushes me into those discussions it ends in an argument. Funnily enough, the only point they always make is "SCREW YOU I LIKE MY BOUNCES" against my multiple well explained points and still, I am the one who can't listen or argument properly. Paints a nice picture...

Oldschool deathruns: Runners try to get to the activator's room through some traps while the activator waits for them to activate.

I would NOT punish who camp at traps; doesn't ask/listen to the activator's wish room; jumps on a block that is so obviously clear to jump on and etc. It doesn't mean they're exploiting if they're doing something you don't like or you can't do. Just think widely and decide.

At least this si my opinion

Oldschool deathruns: Runners try to get to the activator's room through some traps while the activator waits for them to activate.

I would NOT punish who camp at traps; doesn't ask/listen to the activator's wish room; jumps on a block that is so obviously clear to jump on and etc. It doesn't mean they're exploiting if they're doing something you don't like or you can't do. Just think widely and decide.

At least this si my opinion

Wait, is someone punishing trap camping? We don't have any rules that forbid that AFAIK...

@TheKelm I don't see why is that a problem. If you don't like that don't go into secret, if you do go. pretty simple if you ask me.

Almost like saying "you don't like cheats, don't use them". It still gives an unfair advantage. And before you eat me alive, no, I don't think using a secret is cheating. I just think it ruins the experience for everyone involved. Want to jump as fast as you can and compete only with jumping? Go play CoDJumper.

Fps switching bind? I guess com_maxfps becoming cheat protected :D

insta hate all Dr and cj players.

Please don't make it impossible to use fps switching bind (/bind key toggle com_maxfps X Y), it is needed for some secrets and makes easier some secrets/bounces as well.

Better to just fix fps affecting movement speed / jumping height etc. If I'm not wrong, it's a matter of changing one variable from being an integer to a floating point number.

Better to just fix fps affecting movement speed / jumping height etc. If I'm not wrong, it's a matter of changing one variable from being an integer to a floating point number.

switching fps won't affect movement speed though,it may let you move a little bit slower but not faster in any way

Sign in to follow this