[attach=2430][/attach]

1. Player's name: tbnhfe

2. Player's GUID: 7836b8c4

3. Server: Deathrun 1.2

4. Approximate time: 7:40pm (GMT+1) - UK Time

5. Proof:

[attach=2430][/attach]

Your thread titles are just ridiculously priceless :00008359::00008356:

Fatty and leaper knows each other. Hence why they spam their obnoxious binds that spams each others names with a bunch of exclamation marks following...

So reason why they know where the other may be due to communication over skype teamspeak etc.

I try :3

And yeah, i noticed that.

Leaper also admitted to using scroll, but i didn't get evidence of that :/ Just keep an eye out if you're ever on :P

I have personally witnessed him using scroll, but did wait for him to do it again before i kicked him, but he left. Wallbanging acti + spamming binds + scroll fire, he needs to learn.

Some guy by the name of tbhnfe (or something similar) glitches and cheats whenever he gets the chance - surprised he hasn't been perm'd :/

Ahah, yes his name is tbnhfe, he has glitched and taken 2 bans in one day :P

Yeah, he should really just be perm'd.

2. Player's GUID: 270ab992

4. Approximate time: 6pm (GMT+1) - UK Time

5. Proof:[attach=2363][/attach]

I think he deserves something more.

How about a week ban? any opinions?

2. Player's GUID: 7836b8c4

4. Approximate time: 7:40pm (GMT+1) - UK Time

5. Proof:

[attach=2430][/attach]

Your thread titles are just ridiculously priceless :00008359::00008356:

Fatty and leaper knows each other. Hence why they spam their obnoxious binds that spams each others names with a bunch of exclamation marks following...

So reason why they know where the other may be due to communication over skype teamspeak etc.

I try :3

And yeah, i noticed that.

Leaper also admitted to using scroll, but i didn't get evidence of that :/ Just keep an eye out if you're ever on :P

I have personally witnessed him using scroll, but did wait for him to do it again before i kicked him, but he left. Wallbanging acti + spamming binds + scroll fire, he needs to learn.

Some guy by the name of tbhnfe (or something similar) glitches and cheats whenever he gets the chance - surprised he hasn't been perm'd :/

Ahah, yes his name is tbnhfe, he has glitched and taken 2 bans in one day :P

Yeah, he should really just be perm'd.

2. Player's GUID: 270ab992

4. Approximate time: 6pm (GMT+1) - UK Time

5. Proof:[attach=2363][/attach]

I think he deserves something more.

How about a week ban? any opinions?

I'd say perm with the amount of offences, but maybe 2 weeks?

I'd do perm now if i were you, he has been banned before, after that he tried to do it again and he was warned not to (few days ago), he always tries to exploit glitches, he is like rs|road| guy on obscurity, just less annoying

I'd do perm now if i were you, he has been banned before, after that he tried to do it again and he was warned not to (few days ago), he always tries to exploit glitches, he is like rs|road| guy on obscurity, just less annoying

Exactly, he has no regard for the rules whatsoever. He doesn't care about being tempbanned, he'll just wait then come back and disobey the rules again.

I do agree with Joker and Lookout though - this should be his FINAL warning, and if he comes back and breaks another rule he's gone forever.

But permban is not available to admins (as far as I know) so how do you expect them to do it

There must be a way to do it. What is difference between perm and temp? temp waits till time passes, perm doesn't, so technically perm is exactly the same as temp just with few lines of code less. I may get it wrong but I don't understand how is it possible to use temp ban but not perm

Well idk why nobody can permban.

I was told permban were removed from our arsenal of commands for the clan-members power level so instead of constantly removing cracked keys which wont be used by those same hackers again (most likely), they would be availible for new legit players after 30 days.

There must be a way to do it. What is difference between perm and temp? temp waits till time passes, perm doesn't, so technically perm is exactly the same as temp just with few lines of code less. I may get it wrong but I don't understand how is it possible to use temp ban but not perm

Could you not just tempban someone for something like 9999999999999 hours?

MixR was told but there's no source of that tale. Permban works, if that's what you wonder. However I don't know the reason why it's not being used by moderators as well.

There were or are some problems. I'm not sure why but maybe @Ninja can clear it up. If it's still not avaible, can we set tempban to a higher max. point? So that we can tempban for let's say 60/80 days?

Sign in to follow this