Sign in to follow this  
Fisher

Custom Deathrun

Too be honest the RTD is a plugin for deathrun dosent need to be in the mod script. I will leave these features up to the admins.

The ray gun will be op but you will need too spend a good 200 hours on the the game in order to gain it.

Is there no way to script the ray gun so that it does the same damage as the colt? 2 shots to kill seems decent.

Otherwise, make it a one-hit kill but make the accuracy utter wank.

Well I'm not entirely sure how the weapon function works as I've never made a custom. But I guess I can try. I was reconsidering if It should be in the rank unlocks. I was thinking maybe add it to the rtd or maybe vip weapon. It would defintley rack up a good amount of donations.

Need ghostrun? ( allow to death guys to train while round end )

By train, do you mean practice? If so, that's a great idea! Once you die, you are moved to a "Ghost" team, where you can respawn an infinite number of times and practice the map whilst the 'alive' jumpers are still competing. The "Ghost" team would be invisible to the Jumpers, and would not affect their experience in any way. Once all of the 'alive' jumpers die, the round ends as normal and dead players are moved back to being jumpers :P

Need ghostrun? ( allow to death guys to train while round end )

By train, do you mean practice? If so, that's a great idea! Once you die, you are moved to a "Ghost" team, where you can respawn an infinite number of times and practice the map whilst the 'alive' jumpers are still competing. The "Ghost" team would be invisible to the Jumpers, and would not affect their experience in any way. Once all of the 'alive' jumpers die, the round ends as normal and dead players are moved back to being jumpers :P

There's already servers with this and I think it's a great idea and should also be added to this custom mod :P

Well the problem I see with this is if the "Ghost Activator" were to activate this trap it would actually do it. I have no control over this. Also the traps wouldn't have the ability to re activate traps. Everything seems like a good idea

Well the problem I see with this is if the "Ghost Activator" were to activate this trap it would actually do it. I have no control over this. Also the traps wouldn't have the ability to re activate traps. Everything seems like a good idea

Why would there be a 'Ghost Activator'? As soon as the activator dies, the round ends. Also, the activator wouldn't need to practice activating traps; only the Jumpers would be moved to the "Ghost" team :P

You can add throwing knives (there is script for that but would be cool to add it in the mod itself) - activator gets 0,1,2,3,4 or unlimited throwing knives, throwing knife cam be picked up by both activator and jumper.

Antihardscope- prevents hardscoping on deathrun. If you aren't able to do it wingzor knows, not sure if he will help you tho.

and perhaps RTD

anti hardscope... really if that comes on fisher dr i wont accept it on the server.

you are allready back giving shit ideas go back on your cruise il buy a 360 daty ticket for you so you leave me alone.

You can add throwing knives (there is script for that but would be cool to add it in the mod itself) - activator gets 0,1,2,3,4 or unlimited throwing knives, throwing knife cam be picked up by both activator and jumper.

Antihardscope- prevents hardscoping on deathrun. If you aren't able to do it wingzor knows, not sure if he will help you tho.

and perhaps RTD

anti hardscope... really if that comes on fisher dr i wont accept it on the server.

you are allready back giving shit ideas go back on your cruise il buy a 360 daty ticket for you so you leave me alone.

seriously what's your problem?

He asked for our opinions and I gave one, fisher can either agree with it or disagree, if you don't like something it doesn't mean that no one likes it. And that about "leaving you alone" is really nonsense, I haven't talked to you since I came back or anything, it's more you who are mentioning me, please try to be professional, I haven't done anything to you and you have no reason what so ever to act like that.

Ok, so first if the majority of the clan agree with an idea whether you like it or not @Rocky I will be adding it. And you do not speak for the entire Admin team so don't. This is up to all of you not just you.

Such Threats. Much Salt.

Ok, so first if the majority of the clan agree with an idea whether you like it or not @Rocky I will be adding it. And you do not speak for the entire Admin team so don't. This is up to all of you not just you.

Such Threats. Much Salt.

Was tired and drunk LD

but still had a tiny sense. But when i say i wont allow i willl vote no if the admin team ask for our vote to add it.

@Joe pls. How are people supposed to think I'm actually good now :'(

Heheheheh :3

I love the ghost plugin, would certainly draw more people to the server!

Less ALT+TAB when dying :D

Exactly, and allows the newer players to get better at a quicker pace, without it being unfair.