Sign in to follow this  
Fisher

Custom Deathrun

The fast scopes is a plugin on the server, believe it was meant to be similar to promod scopes

My fisher is getting into modding! :D

If you need any help you can ask me

The fast scopes aren't a server plugin. The scope time and the spread radius is determinated into the weapon file.

Everytime you play a new promod, you download an iwd with the 2 snipers inside which have these 2 variables changed.

Here is a screen and a download of the sonic thingy:

baf31550ee.png

http://puu.sh/j7Y0C/ef7d2c4b3a.iwi

EDIT: Ohh wait I now know what is missing .... (<---- Derp) I will try to find it somewhere else

Sorry, if I got confused. It's, not a plugin I know but it's a modification that does not come with stock 1.2 deathrun which is the source I am modifying so it won't come with the scopes.

Also @Weare Do you have the Xmodel or just the iwi like the guy above.

Well the thing with the iwi file was my fault .....

But the scopes should be pretty easy to find. They are just into every promod.

Next I have a question about compiling the mod.ff ...

When I compiled it, it was about 300 kb less than every other mod.ff from a deathrun mod out there.

But what is actually missing? Because you can't extract the source of the other mod.ff's anymore I just don't know how to find out what I missed.

If you are using the source from ModDB I know that is missing a couple of the model images as it will print out at the end of the compile

But it is unneeded script probably. There is a lot of script that you will find the is commented but still left in there so I wouldn't worry about it.

Furthermore this isn't a death run script help zone so if you have nothing to benefit what I'm doing please do not post here.

I like @Fisher background more :D

However, Joker, that background is for loading screens not the actual main menu like above.

Would be pretty sweet to implement such a consistent background menu for all of our mods/servers.

You 2 (MixR and Fisher) on this? ^^

Didn't you guys get the memo that i were going on vacation ? :D

@Lookout my background(s) were in fact meant for the mod's main menu (and i think it looks pretty badass in fishers SS using it ^^ )

There are no loading screens, only thing that needs loading screens is maps :P

(Laying in an awkward position to get 1-bar internet atm xD )