Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

[New Server]Minecraft

[align=center]Hello people!

We are happy to announce that the Minecraft Tekkit server is up.

@Fisher and @Rocky will be the 2 main manager of the server.

IP: 37.187.153.8:27874 (Running Tekkit)

Server is set to offline so if you didnt buy MC sent rocky a pm and he will give you the link to download a free version of it (Tested)

[/align][align=center]Download Minecraft: Here[/align][align=center](Still testing how the server handles a few people)[/align](if i missed anything i will edit this post)

Edited by Rocky

[align=center]

[/align][align=center]2101.png

[/align]

Important to add CoreProtect :P

We will add plugins to prefent griefing etc. But for now we need to get it running. After it's steady we will add plugins.

We will add plugins to prefent griefing etc. But for now we need to get it running. After it's steady we will add plugins.

Well why did you write : "At this point we are still making the server and adding plugins/mods." then lol.

Spigot 1.8+ should be stable enough, no tweaking needed really.. used it twice for my own server.

Well why did you write : "At this point we are still making the server and adding plugins/mods." then lol.

Spigot 1.8+ should be stable enough, no tweaking needed really.. used it twice for my own server.

Yes, you are right. But we first need to have the server running bfore we could add plugins ;P

it will be cracked.

And i will post a video on how to join.

As it might be more complicated as deltas server. A

As it might run on a modpack.

As Long as it isn't Vanilla Minecraft I should play it often(Depending on the mod of course) Good luck on the server.