Sign in to follow this  
TreeFrog

What other multi player games you all like

oh WOT players gimme ur names if you play regualry :D bored of playing alone and stoped playing because of it. My freinds leave me to die on games :(

mine is: IceRocky EU of course

Alright fellows,

after talking to my bro a while, we came to the conclusion that it's not a bad idea, if someone could help him.

Game research is very time consuming and involves the following:

1. Is the future game reasonable enough to start an own server (popularity, server files, rights, modding, etc. etc.)? This includes but is not limited to researching older versions of that game and see how that went.
  2. Is it suitable for our community?
  3. What are the costs invloved (Game and server wise)?
  4. etc.

Therefore, anyone with enough time on their hands can easily contact Treefrog and collaborate with him. He is a nice guy and fun to hang out with, I'll promise you'll have a great time with him! :thumbup:

Thank you for your attention,

Lookout

Rainbow Six Siege!!!!

I have the early access (closed) beta for it! I shared the link to get the key a couple of days ago in the shoutbox but I think most people did not notice.

Will definitely try + test the game and give feedback here.

Beta starts ~20 September, I think, so its still a while before the game is launched :(

But damn it looks promising.

Now to figure out how much this will cost to run a server. I really like the work as a team and rescue hostages and what not. I have been a fan of rainbow games in the past but stopped playing them. Now this will be my next game when it comes out

Now to figure out how much this will cost to run a server. I really like the work as a team and rescue hostages and what not. I have been a fan of rainbow games in the past but stopped playing them. Now this will be my next game when it comes out

If you haven't already: [GET YOUR FREE EARLY ACCESS CODE HERE]

and we can play together ;)

Rainbow Six Siege!!!!

I have the early access (closed) beta for it! I shared the link to get the key a couple of days ago in the shoutbox but I think most people did not notice.

Will definitely try + test the game and give feedback here.

Beta starts ~20 September, I think, so its still a while before the game is launched :(

But damn it looks promising.

I played the closed PC Alpha :D It was pretty glitchy, but fun, and it's a really intense game.

Does remind me a lot of CS:GO competitive, though more slow-paced, strategic and cinematic.

Here's a highlights reel I made from the Alpha in case you're interested :P

Sorry!

This contest is restricted to specific countries.

Your detected IP is: 176.0.50.x and your detected country is: GERMANY

To enter, you must be from one of the following countries:

◾United States of America