Sign in to follow this  
Mirror

Can I buy an admin or VIP?

I'm sorry but we don't have such thing.

but why? D:

Because we recruit based on merit, not how much money you have.

We don't have such thing because it gives players with money an adavantage.

Maybe in the further there will be a thing like that. But for now not.

I'm sorry but we don't have such thing.

but why? D:

Because we recruit based on merit, not how much money you have.

what merits?

Merit: the quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.

I will be including the VIP system in Deathrun 1.3 But whether the admins decide to use it or not is up to them so it could happen.

Guess it would depend on how much of an advantage it gives players. If VIP just gave them exclusive weapons/player models I suppose it'd be fine. But if they were given a speed increase or something along those lines it would be unfair.

But if they were given a speed increase or something along those lines it would be unfair.

Yea, that is the only thing I hate about VIP

This is an interesting topic you are discussing here. I do not want to set anything yet without spoken with set men (administrators), but would like you to give my thoughts on the matter.

If there is going to be VIP, I think it would be best if it has something to do with prestige. Some nice Icon, outfit and maybe some protection (being vote-kicked) or even recieving the opportunity to kick people who break the rules (abuse of this would mean loss of power of course).

I can imagine there a lot of aspects which a VIP could have / gain, but I totally agree that VIP status should not give you an unfair advantage in game.

If that is going to happen I will try to get my memories back about rigging characters and import some cool characters into cod4, but I have to reinstall all my programs first because I deleted them all including radiant..

or even recieving the opportunity to kick people who break the rules (abuse of this would mean loss of power of course).

I can imagine there a lot of aspects which a VIP could have / gain, but I totally agree that VIP status should not give you an unfair advantage in game.

This is kind of what I mentioned to a few members months ago. I don't think this right should be able to be bought, but I think people within the community, who prove that they can respect the rules and be responsible, should be able to get some sort of 'moderator' type rank which allows them to kick/tempban for a max of 1d (as long as they report to members and present proof).

Obviously these bans/kicks should be logged in the dumpbanlist too, to ensure that there is no abuse of the abilities provided to these individuals.

Maybe if you pay 1000+ euro up front we might reconsider.

or even recieving the opportunity to kick people who break the rules (abuse of this would mean loss of power of course).
Maybe it would be better if VIP would just be able to start a votekick or something :P

If we are going to update Deathrun we need to slow down the speed.

I think the speed is fine the way it is - I've seen way faster on other Deathrun servers.

If we are going to update Deathrun we need to slow down the speed.

I think the speed is fine the way it is - I've seen way faster on other Deathrun servers.

Well I would come back to IceOps only if the speed was slower.

I have just recently moved to Raid just beacuse of the speed but I would rather IceOps beacuse its got better people. The people on Raid are Meh...