Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

Mc server down[solved]

@Fisher:

The Minecraft Server is currently down.

The host that we use to host the server is having problems with their server and we can not do anything to make the fix it.

We pray that the server recovers with the previous world we had.Sorry for the inconvenience to the guys who play daily.

Update: I have placet a support ticket.

The server I have purchased has been down for a few days now and i have tried accessing the control panel multiple times. I believe this is a problem on your side. I hope that we are not paying for these days as this hasn't been our fault.​​

Update: I have placet a support ticket.

The server I have purchased has been down for a few days now and i have tried accessing the control panel multiple times. I believe this is a problem on your side. I hope that we are not paying for these days as this hasn't been our fault.​​

Hopefully you don't have to pay for these past few days and that they will reimburse you if you do get charged. Also hope that the map can still be recovered too xP (Knowing my luck the server will be up while I'm on Vacation)

Well, guys, i have something bad to tell you guys. The server host replied with this message.....

I am sorry to inform you that the panel you were on (23) suffered a catastrophic failure and is no longer in service. Unfortunately, all data was lost and we are very sorry for that.

They offered use 3 months of a Minecraft server free or a full refund on the month we paid. This is not my money so i will leave it up to the admins to decide what to do.

They offered use 3 months of a Minecraft server free or a full refund on the month we paid.

Well, if you want to stop playing minecraft, take the full refund. If you want to play minecraft in the future on IceOps, then take the 3 months.

I vote 3 months free.

@Ninja @Scott what's your vote? :huh:

I know my vote doesn't really count, but I'm pretty sure everyone would rather the free 3 months, right?

I mean, if we are going to continue with Minecraft as one of our games, why take the refund and pay for another month - might as well get 3 for free.

Hopefully you don't have to pay for these past few days and that they will reimburse you if you do get charged. Also hope that the map can still be recovered too xP (Knowing my luck the server will be up while I'm on Vacation)

Uhg. What did I tell you? xD I suppose I can get something done at least today(If the server is up by then.)

i normally like having my own space :D and normally like makin it rpg ish as last time me and chok made our base the NASA base with a scientifique look. It was going to develop looking like a giant telescope. and stuff but we got bored :D

Well I guess you don't get the refund now :P

Anyway seems you do still go best by ordering an own machine. I thought a gameserverprovider is the right choice to have as little trouble as possible. But turns out I'm really wrong here. :(