Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

Mc server down[solved]

@Ninja Well if you think about it logically a game server would be better because of many reasons but this host just has no understanding in what they are doing with their servers. You could probably get a refund but at least wait until i can get all the files and don't have to do the server again.....

I used McProHost https://mcprohosting.com/ for my server.

Absolutely no downtime (except some maintenance) and very stable hosting solutions. Yes its alittle more expensive, but they give what they promise, also their FTB interface/Control panel is very simple and enjoyable to use.

The current host probably use cheap hardware/doesnt do much maintenance/overload the machines in order to give cheap hosting plans, i guess.

OK so after I fixed all the previous problems the world has become corrupt. I'm trying to locate which part is corrupt, but I'm pretty sure its one of the chunks. This could possible mean we need a new world.

If i cannot figure out how to fix this I will give the players any important stuff they have lost.

OK so after I fixed all the previous problems the world has become corrupt. I'm trying to locate which part is corrupt, but I'm pretty sure its one of the chunks. This could possible mean we need a new world.

If i cannot figure out how to fix this I will give the players any important stuff they have lost.

Sounds like a lot of hassles going on with this stuff since the first crash.

I had one backup and I don't know if its too far behind but the server is back-up on a later time.

Well I still won't be on until the 22nd. But if you do restart the world if the backup is too far behind or you can't fix the corrupted chunk then at least I won't be too far behind when I get back.

if the backup is too far behind or you can't fix the corrupted chunk then at least I won't be too far behind when I get back.

Its the backup of second world and its a little bit too far but who cares at least we have server back on. :-)