Sign in to follow this  
IJzzo

Windows 10 install experience

I have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit,and also have win 7 ultimate 64 bit,on both there were windows 10 pro,after install,some drivers needed to be re-downloaded and installed,also just in case i did make image of both pc before upgrade.....windows 10 pro is nicely done,everything runs nice and fast,but after some time there knows to be bugs,lets say starting pc sometimes knows to be so slow,or you shutdown pc normally and at load screen pc simply enters in restart loop,there are also some minor stuff that im not too much impress with how windows manage some things,but hey i have to say that they are on good way to be really great. After some time i have revert it using backup images to windows 7 ultimate on both pc. I dont say windows 10 is not good,it is good it has dome nice features,but the safest way is simply to wait for updates and to windows 10 became more stable,same stuff like it was before with beloved Win XP,you simply waited until windows 7 became stable and without problems(you know what i mean with that..i hope) and then you upgraded to 7,as from my state of view,it is better to wait and upgrade when everything look and works perfect than you upgrade when it is not fully stable and loose faith in that...or simply say: Crap,this looks like another vista