Sign in to follow this  
C0ok1e

Deathrun Secrets

Hi,

since I know close to every secret into every map I thought of making a Video series with every map from A-Z and showcase its secrets.(this will take long to be done .... :3)

So now I want to know your thoughts about it.

Would it be a good idea or would it make some maps just too easy or is it giving too much advantage?(I won't show the secrets that I think are too overpowered)

Well here you go.

Ar5chK3ks

But... they're secret :P

Seriously though I see the problem with this in the codjumper-esque room secrets, if enough people know how exactly to get to these secrets it could lead to a lot of waiting around. Just look at Imaginary when someone can't make the jumps. That being said, you could just not cover those particular ones.

That's exactly why I made a third button for "Yes, but ..." :3 Some secrets like Imaginary, Destiny, Saw, h20 and many more are just to hard to make if you started playing and even if you are playing for a long time, so I also thought about just showing secrets that are easy to make or give you something like a weapon, a bit XP(won't show the secret on buggedlikehell, just too op if everybody knows), a shortcut(teleport) or just a cool looking thingy.

But... they're secret :P

Seriously though I see the problem with this in the codjumper-esque room secrets, if enough people know how exactly to get to these secrets it could lead to a lot of waiting around. Just look at Imaginary when someone can't make the jumps. That being said, you could just not cover those particular ones.

I think the longest secret is the one on apollo, and everyone knows how to get into that one. Can't see any harm him showcasing all the map secrets; if we dont broadcast the videos it's unlikely that everyone in the community will see them.

Also @Ar5chK3ks it would probably gain you a good few views on YouTube - I don't think anyone has done COD4 DeathRun secret tutorials.

Thanks Joe :3 There are some videos going around on yt but not that much... And yeah some secrets are not hidden that much because they are hard to make so the creator thought even if somebody finds it I don't care, because they need practice. If I make a series about them, depends on the poll and my personal view of the situation(reasons why I shouldn't do it etc.).