Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Deathrun 1.2 (All Maps)

Here's a link to a zip folder containing all of the maps that I have on my computer.

DOWNLOAD HERE

I know some people have quite slow download speeds, and it can be frustrating missing 2-3 rounds (or more) of a game because you're stuck downloading the map.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walkthrough

Step 1. Click the download link above. It will take you directly to a Google Drive page. Don't worry if it says 'Whoops! There was a problem with the preview'.

Step 2. Click the blue 'Download' button.

Step 3. Once the download is complete, you will need to unzip the folder. I recommend using WinRAR. If you already have WinRAR, skip to Step 5.

Step 4. Install the 32bit or 64bit version of WinRAR, depending on your PC's System Type. You can find out by navigating to Control Panel > System & Security > System.

Step 5. Once you have installed WinRAR, open the zip folder by simply double-clicking it.

Step 6. If you have COD4 on Steam, you will need to navigate to (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Call of Duty 4 > usermaps

Step 6.5. If you have another version of COD4, you will need to navigate to (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Activision > Call of Duty 4 > usermaps

Step 7. Drag and drop all of the folders within the zip folder into your 'usermaps' folder. This may take some time, so be patient.

Step 8. Congratulations! You now have the complete Deathrun 1.2 rotation (and then some) on your PC. Enjoy :D

One last thing; as @Mc.Joker said,

(C:) > Program Files (x86) is for 64-bit system types.

(C:) > Program Files is for 32-bit system types.

normal install: ​C:\Programfiles (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - modern warfare

^

|

That's for 64 bits. Else in: Programfiles

Thanks, updated post :)

Have you been on DR since last night and downloaded the new Backlot map, Ninja changed some images and it'd need to be redownloaded

I haven't but I will soon. I'll try adding it to the zip folder too if possible :P

I don't know which maps you have and since when you started to collect them, but I also haven a decent map folder and will download the pack to see if I have some maps that are not contained. I could make a list or something if you want.

I don't know which maps you have and since when you started to collect them, but I also haven a decent map folder and will download the pack to see if I have some maps that are not contained. I could make a list or something if you want.

Sure, make a list if you want :P I'll have to upload any extra maps in a seperate zip file though, as I can't add to it.

Here you go :3

maps with deathrun:

amazon

annihilation

arbase

bangarang

beaty_v2

bounce_v3

bunker

cave

clear

clockwork

colourful

crazy

death

destroyed

destroyedv3

eudora

factory

farm

fnrp

glass

godfather

highrise

homo

lalamx

maratoon

max

minecraft

moustache

palm

ponies

ruin2

sapphire

sonic

spaceball

speed

supermario

texx

wicked2

maps with deathrun(maps from you i dont have):

cosmic

night

notsure

oblivion

sg1

trans

maps with dr:

apocalypse

bananaphone

blade

boxroom

finalshuttle

framey

frost

hazard

hilly_v2

holyshiet

likeaboss

luvvin_it

magical

minerun

neon

pool

prisonv2

rock

simple (with e you have the one without)

simpsons

snip

ssc_nothing

steel

steelv2

takeshi

vector

wtf

maps with dr(maps from you i dont have):

crazyrun

electric

freakyland

idk

skydeath

spacetunnel

stronghold

style

I can put them into a zip and upload them if you want :3 but I can't gurantee that I have the newest versions of the maps because I had my 2 year brake :/

The server has it's own kind of 'usermaps' folder, which contains all of the maps in the rotation, and other maps.

The ones used in the rotation are set automatically in a preset order.

The other maps which aren't in the rotation, but are still in the server files can be set by admins using the $map command.

For example, mp_dr_electric is a map which is in the server files, but not in the rotation.

If an admin tried to set a map like mp_dr_takeshi, which is not in the server files as far as I'm aware, the console would respond with

'Error: Can't find map mp_dr_takeshi'.

This means that adding these maps would be pointless, as they wouldn't benefit the IceOps community unless those maps were also added to the server files.

One small addition to the location of the usermaps, I have User Account Control (UAC) on, and therefore my usermaps folder is in %appdata%.

The folder is C:\Users\aEoNNzR\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\usermaps for me.

You can also navigate there by typing %appdata% in your folder navigation bar, this makes you go to C:\Users\aEoNNzR\AppData\Roaming, where aEoNNzR is the user account name. Go up 1 folder to C:\Users\aEoNNzR\AppData\ and from there you can navigate to the first folder I mentioned.

1.193cd47636a09cfeb4d19619e78af5e3.png

2. c3be9f8a11b5f557257e022636a97a78.png