Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rydzu

Requesting Removal of two maps District Chinatown Obscurity Mod

Guest Rydzu

I wanted to ask for the removal of these two maps. Please let everyone vote, I write because I know that a lot of people hate these maps.

I think we all know what the real issue is here. Why is shipment not included for obscurity?! Its the best map in the game! Iceops pls

Guest Rydzu
-1 District is a pretty popular map, it seems.

Maybe Promod but obscurity on me have a loot bugs

Both are good maps, real real issue is: why Shipment, Glass War and Favela are not in rotation? All funny maps.

my guess: glass war is bugged and would become boring soon, shipment- try to play it with more than 4 players, favela- not really obscurity map, no open fields, whole map is bunch of buildings, would be too much camp.

From my experience there are less players after Chinatown / District.

l

Guest Rydzu

I suggested this idea, because a lot of people on the server, they have written that do not like these maps once the server leaves the half of the players.In recent times had never seen so many people were at this time how are these two maps and on other maps it happens sometimes even a full server.Therefore I proposed to vote, just a pity that many people do not have here on this page account.

Downpour would be a great addition though, 2 dislikes because I said it was a good map before XD I think it'd suit really well

You can ask a member if he wants to put downpour, same as glass war, not in rotation but occasionally members put it

Downpour would be a great addition though, 2 dislikes because I said it was a good map before XD I think it'd suit really well

You can ask a member if he wants to put downpour, same as glass war, not in rotation but occasionally members put it

I have never played glass war, people always ask for it but I've not once seen it xD

@Littlefoot you have to try it! It's kind different from other maps, but in my opinion it's playable in Obs ^^

Welp, I'll see if anyone will put it on tonight, seems like people enjoy it unless it's a joke map like shipment XD

Yea, a bit maybe, but really fun to play :)