Sign in to follow this  
Deluxe

League Of Legends-Opinion on the game.

Well i mained Riven for a year! Rien is very good to climb elo with :P carry every teamfight if you know what you are doing, ( like me ) :P and Urgot can be strong but a lot more champs are stronger than his :P and katarina is strong as fuck if fed :P but now i am maining Twisted Fate :P

Thanks for replying guys :)

Better nerf Irelia

That is true ....

Garen is good for counters! Like Riven :P

Hmm I really don't get it why people think Garen counters Riven ...

I main Riven and everytime I play against a Garen I win ...(except the jungler just camps me :)

Some annoying champs are Master Yi, Maokai, Teemo, Shen, Irelia, Katarina and Caitlyn.

But they are not really op.

Just a really tough matchup.

And for everybody that thinks: "How can you play this game O.o"

It is just like you love League of Legends but hate playing it but still need to play it everyday ....

@DavidO I'm actually quite sad they reworked gangplank. Why rework such an awsome champion? I adored AP gangplank, he was soooo fun! Now that I know he can't be played AP anymore, I just don't bother checking him out.

Next, Vladimir is awsome ^^ - sometimes boring, but awsome xD On what server do you play?

@DavidO I'm actually quite sad they reworked gangplank. Why rework such an awsome champion? I adored AP gangplank, he was soooo fun! Now that I know he can't be played AP anymore, I just don't bother checking him out.

Next, Vladimir is awsome ^^ - sometimes boring, but awsome xD On what server do you play?

Well, for me he was kinda outdated and I'm happy about that he has more than one skill which attacks. I play West and Nordic/East, but mostly Nordic/East. Vladimir is fun to play but easy and I don't really like easy champions without many shillshots.

@DavidO Cool, you can add me, I'm Naltamer14. I've actually made an "IceOps Gaming" ranked team in case we make a team and need the name. For now it's just me and my mates playing on it 3v3 ranked xD

I'm sorry, but unfortunately I won't play with you because I only play with friends I know most and trust them. Especially that League of Legends community is not the best one to play with randoms :)

• I'm sorry again.

Im more a firetype, Like Brand and Annie 2 op champs, and ofc Morgana mast7 200k points best champ 2016

Mid main/ sup , Namie morgana janna <3 for mid: Brand, Morgana annie Lissandra :thumbsup: and top champs: Garen cho malph :D 

Feel free to add me: WarlockBrand. Gold 3 atm,

Or my smurf: Tostymetkaas lvl24 :P