Sign in to follow this  
Association

Obscurity Game Modes

So I was searching the internet a little and I came accross the obscurity mod website and found out the mod we all love to play has more than one gamemode (maybe only I didn't know about this until now?) - URL. My suggestion would be to maybe have one day of the week dedicated to a different gamemode. For instance: every sunday. Me myself am really interested in trying out these gamemodes ^^ . Ofcourse it'd probably be best to decide this in a vote, I just posted this as an idea.

I really like this idea, the only obscurity mod I played before this server's elim was VIP and honestly it was great, also I think it doesn't have stances but that may have just been because it was a while ago. Definitely worth trying or maybe having a voting system implemented to vote for the types.

We know that their are more gamemodes for Obscurity. The problem with those gamemodes is that they are from older versions. So there would be no stances, less shooting stuff. And alot of bugs. The one we are using now is the only one fully supported by the makers of it. The other ones are not.

So yes we had a ser​ver with those gamemodes. Using an older version of the mod. But like I said. alot of bugs and not really fun without the stances.

The server was running Cod4X beta. so Ninja could find out if there are bugs with it. Now there is CoD4X, no need for that server annymore.

We had it for a long time but no one played on it. Only in the begin but later on people loved the stances better then the gamemodes.