Sign in to follow this  
NinjaWa

Banned for Roccat

1. Your nickname: Ninja' NinjaWa

2. Server you got banned on: IceOps ProMod

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): 45e072dd

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): (Joe)

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted): Supossed Roccat

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): Mr. Jacko reported me here for suppossed Roccat, I played the demo and I don't see any proof and I would like to get unbanned. Thanks.

Hihi,Thanks for appealing your ban! I am the cause of your ban, we have demos which show very strong proof in my opinion. s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=32091609054222083022

I think that proof is strong enough to keep you banned. Good luck ;)

(bans for cheating will NOT get lifted)

Other admins may watch the demos and comment their opinions, but I've watched them and it seems pretty obvious.

Not in my opinion. If he had roccat he would have hit almost every shot. But you can see that he won't hit him when he stands near the car. No hit until he picks his sniper.

But that kill thought the smoke... I would say (if he has it-Not sure-) Wallhack.

We will wait for more opinions untill then you will stay banned.

Hihi,Thanks for appealing your ban! I am the cause of your ban, we have demos which show very strong proof in my opinion. s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=32091609054222083022

I think that proof is strong enough to keep you banned. Good luck ;)

(bans for cheating will NOT get lifted)

Thanks for responding, I dont see anything bad on any demo so please, get more ;)

Other admins may watch the demos and comment their opinions, but I've watched them and it seems pretty obvious.

6 years playing pls...

https://gyazo.com/1f1c424e2927eb815c3b29eb796d0731 If this doesn't scream some kind of hack in Promod even without seeing the game then I don't know what could...

LOL thanks, you can't get it ;)

Not an admin, but my opinion on this demo is that he's clear of roccat, roccat has a feature that stops your deagle from shooting once the person you're shooting at is dead, once or twice in the demo he was still shooting whilst the guy was dead. With the smoke, it's either he did have a wallhack, or he's using a type of 3D graphic which allows you to see through smoke, not clearly, however you see models through smoke. Both wallhack and this 3D graphic are bannable on most servers.

6 years playing pls...

Your movement and knowledge of bounces etc. In this demo do not show 6 years of experience btw.

​Not in my opinion. If he had roccat he would have hit almost every shot. But you can see that he won't hit him when he stands near the car. No hit until he picks his sniper.But that kill thought the smoke... I would say (if he has it-Not sure-) Wallhack.We will wait for more opinions untill then you will stay banned.

Thanks and it was a good kill, you can see a bit thru smoke (opacity changed to 80% on .efx (smoke (no, it's not considered cheating))).

​Apparently yeah, unsure though.

Could you explain me what banhopping is?

I don't see I bhop on server...

Not an admin, but my opinion on this demo is that he's clear of roccat, roccat has a feature that stops your deagle from shooting once the person you're shooting at is dead, once or twice in the demo he was still shooting whilst the guy was dead. With the smoke, it's either he did have a wallhack, or he's using a type of 3D graphic which allows you to see through smoke, not clearly, however you see models through smoke. Both wallhack and this 3D graphic are bannable on most servers.

Let me give you roccat source and roccat config file.

Config: Removed.

And sure, you can adjust everything.

LOL! First you can be banned for putting up cheats, 2nd you could be banned for double posting.

Double posting ban? Nahh, posting cheats? Maybe

No one got it and I think that almost no one is able to compile that (the guys who readed this thread).

How exactly can you say your not hacking when you send us the config of roccat?!

IQ must be OVER 9000!!!

But dayum, @Littlefoot, i wonder how you know so much about hacks?

LOL u dont have Roccat files?

I've got the years ago and that doesn't mean someone hacks.

Sign in to follow this