Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rydzu

Bye all

Guest Rydzu

1. Your nickname: Pele #10

2. Server you got banned on: obscurity

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): eb8d1548

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): I dont know who banned me?

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted): Wallhack

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): it's probably a joke I play year and now gets bann

Guest Rydzu

it's funny because Prime couple of weeks ago confessed that once you have used wh on cod 4 you write so on the shoutbox certainly few people are seen , it's a shame that someone is in IceOps.

it's funny because Prime couple of weeks ago confessed that once you have used wh on cod 4 you write so on the shoutbox certainly few people are seen , it's a shame that someone is in IceOps.

I am sorry, how that has anything to do with this?

Try watching demo with this:

/developer 1

/r_showlightgrid 1

Ha Ha Ha funny.

Guest Rydzu

Ok so I can reveal the dark side power. I never used to nick Rydzu wh. I did an experiment created the nickname Pele # 10, 4 months ago and I started using multipliehack, it's probably obvious that I gave him my younger brother also AltA!r, i had enough of playing with hackers immediately replace more than one old players who kept started to play on wh. This just shows how long it takes before someone Ban , and probably farther we only played that my brother was no longer hide. We'd never started to play on wh, were it not that 50 percent of people playing or started using wh. I have used for 4 months wh and when I was obscurity, I saw who was watching me silently through walls, I hope that this will help you clean up the server I mention wh boys. Watch this players.

1. Littlefoot: It uses only when there is no Admins

2. Blyadonok: He started using recently

3. OMG Ninja: and sometimes his father OMG Gamer

4. Billy Zabka: It uses the recent and not always

5. Andy <3 : but she uses only to nick Biatti

6. Proof: its magic no scope

7. Hydryman : used when no admins and know them all very well

8. *,.,* : is an old player unless

9. SFTN1: It is 100 percent wh and this is probably Zajcu

10. Atom: Pay attention when he plays you do not see on his country, it's probably a banhoper

11. Re)eR : It also uses wh like someone upset him such as a hacker like me

it would be enough to thank you for the game i will be back.

To be honest quite a lot of those players are suspicious (NOT ALL)

1. Littlefoot: It uses only when there is no Admins

2. Blyadonok: He started using recently

3. OMG Ninja: and sometimes his father OMG Gamer

4. Billy Zabka: It uses the recent and not always

5. Andy : but she uses only to nick Biatti

6. Proof: its magic no scope

7. Hydryman : used when no admins and know them all very well

8. *,.,* : is an old player unless

9. SFTN1: It is 100 percent wh and this is probably Zajcu

10. Atom: Pay attention when he plays you do not see on his country, it's probably a banhoper

11. Re)eR : It also uses wh like someone upset him such as a hacker like me

it would be enough to thank you for the game i will be back.

Anyway Rydzu, i thought you did not hack. I'm disappointed in you now. I thought you were just a good player.

Guest Rydzu
We already knew you were wh long ago but we had to prove it that's what taken long.

You have proven that to my brother, not me. He was previously weak he did not want to hide, I would not give catch.

Guest Rydzu
Sry for that.

Rydzu, to i tak wyjdzie czy ktos używa haxa. Dla mnie jesteś totalnym zerem.

Dodam tylko, że jak spróbujesz wrócic to i tak cie znajdę, twoja przygoda z IceOps'ami jest skończona.

Raczej nie dasz rady mam guidy wszystkich IceOps znam zasady banowania Wareoxa banhopa robiliście 4 miesiące Bristoul nick i gdyby się nie przyznał że to on dalej by grał P. Odczekam jakiś czas.