Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rydzu

Bye all

Tsk. And the fact that you thought people considered you good- Seems they were wrong. But none-the-less I'm glad we finally have enough proof. Just don't try to be like Reder and avoid your ban. Take it like a man. If not then we know who you are.

Sry for that.

Rydzu, to i tak wyjdzie czy ktos używa haxa. Dla mnie jesteś totalnym zerem.

Dodam tylko, że jak spróbujesz wrócic to i tak cie znajdę, twoja przygoda z IceOps'ami jest skończona.

Do keep the conversation in English on the forums. If you want to talk in another language- please take it to a private message.

Guest Rydzu

Kenai I kidding I will never come back, I'm not Reder but do not tell me that you know me because Wareox also knew each other and he played 4 months in the nick Bristoul.

Kenai I kidding I will never come back, I'm not Reder but do not tell me that you know me because Wareox also knew each other and he played 4 months in the nick Bristoul.

I had already knew that you were hacking(With most of the other Obscurity members as well). You would've been banned long ago- However something went wrong with the Demo I had gotten of you clearly hacking but alas it wasn't viewable so you were still allowed to play. The only thing about accusing others of hacking and then you go out and get your own hack to use yourself to 'Catch other hackers'? Makes no sense- As proven with you being banned in the end. It was utterly a childish move and I bid you Good Day Sir. Ta ta.

Guest Rydzu

You would've been banned long ago- However something went wrong with the Demo I had gotten of you clearly hacking. You have proof to me, or to my brother AltA!r? I think you dont have demo when Pele #10 hacking I was careful, my stupid brother ruined it, He is still young and mastered it to the rest of the dark side hax every day more and more abused power wh, He knew that it Ban within days.

You would've been banned long ago- However something went wrong with the Demo I had gotten of you clearly hacking You have proof to me, or to my brother AltA!r?

Like I said, You- As in Ryd,Pele. Whatever you want to be called by. Possibly had some of Alt as well. You really think you're good at hiding it- But how are you good if everyone knew you were hacking? Hmm.

Guest Rydzu

Kenai what for you too, people write that you are using hax, nobody believes in your skill these your magic scope. You hear even teleportation and this is impossible. many times you kill me so I did teleport at the end of the map and you succession of there right away.

Kenai what for you too, people write that you are using hax, nobody believes in your skill these your magic scope.

Man up boy. All who can't deal with his skill, say he hacks. So grow a pair, would you?

I enjoy every match with Kenai. He's really someone worth playing with.

Guest Rydzu

I mean just that if such a person as it is used wisely wh it will never catch, proof of this is that for 4 months nothing Pele # 10 does not have acquired proofs.

Kenai what for you too, people write that you are using hax, nobody believes in your skill these your magic scope.

Man up boy. All who can't deal with his skill, say he hacks. So grow a pair, would you?

I enjoy every match with Kenai. He's really someone worth playing with.

Do not understand me he says people wrote to me that I am a hacker same thing written on it.

I can still write off with you 7 days then disappear forever.

Cant say im really surprised, i knew you were hacking since i got onto iceops, but eventually didnt care...

Thing is you acctually tried to hide that you were hacking, which made it even more fun to play against you as obs. You didnt noscope me accross the entire map, you only had abnormally good reflexes, and that made me even happier when i got to kill you. Altair... is a different story.

Could never get any good proof on you, but on him... well crossfire recs dont work :P

Gonna miss ya man

Kenai what for you too, people write that you are using hax, nobody believes in your skill these your magic scope. You hear even teleportation and this is impossible. many times you kill me so I did teleport at the end of the map and you succession of there right away.

Just for the record, I got my 'Skills' by playing and practicing. Basically there WAS someone that was better than me when I started- His name was 'Telnet(I forgot the actual persons Game name. But this was the next person in line behind him)' if it wasn't for him I don't think I would be the good player I am now, Why? Because of him I picked up the scope and started practicing- For 6+ years with it. THAT is where I get my skills- NOT by playing a few months and THEN getting some kind of hack and then saying I'm 'Pro' now.

Guest Rydzu
I wouldn't be so proud if i were you Rydzu ;) Even though you had your cheats you had a long way to some of the good players.

Rlly my skill 13.71 only Kenai have better 14.29. I used wh and still not as much as the Marines killed what you Reiss made up for my skill as obscurity.

I wouldn't be so proud if i were you Rydzu ;) Even though you had your cheats you had a long way to some of the good players.

Rlly my skill 13.71 only Kenai have better 14.29. I used wh and still not as much as the Marines killed what you Reiss made up for my skill as obscurity.

I was speaking of skill not worthless numbers. ;)

Guest Rydzu

If you were using once hax, always come back to them ,Prime does not have the courage to admit to the words that you said, I remember what you said two years ago you used wh on cod 4 Hardcore, and Quench perhaps jokingly said he uses hax on gta 5. He can confirm these words, This only confirms that even hackers are IceOps, for even if you stop using it, and so you're the same hacker like me.

No use of arguing a kid

i do admit it but that time I wasn't in iceops nor I hacked in their servers I stopped later on and started playing fair...