Association

Obscurity Tutorial Series

A few weeks ago me and @Prime decided to make an upgrade of the previous obscurity tutorial, due to quality, length and clearness. Since Prime is lazy he let me do it on my own ^^ - he helped though (as did @June - ingame). So anyway, the tutorial series consists of 6 videos:

Next in line

Since @Lookout brought to my attention I missed a few things - as was expected, I decided there should be a 7th video: Tips. My motivation is currently not so high, unlike my ping which is waaay up there :cursing: - so I'm not sure how long until the next upload.

I'd like to ask you guys to think of everything I might have missed and post it down below so I can add it to the tips video. It'll help me alot.

Also, if you're an obscurity enthusiast, you may like this montage:

. Note that sulphur is gunpowder, so gunpowder---->explosions---->fire---->ded

UPDATES:

15.9.2015: I'll be taking a break from making videos for a while, mainly to focus on school since I need to improve my grades this year, but also because it takes quite alot of time to make and I come home exhausted from school & work. Once the next holidays hit I'll be finishing the series :) .

There is no such thing. It always depends on the player. Like for humans I play with the r700 because I'm good with that. But other play probaly better with a shotgun then me.

For obs excatly the same.

Well yeah, you're right! But i suggested those ideas for the beginners, the majority doesn't even know with what weapons and perks start or try :P

That's why they are called tutorials xD

Can someone tell me if I'm missing something:

The obscurity pistol: it knifes faster, must knife 4 times for kill (or is it 3?), if using firebug each knife ignites another part of the human on fire, firing the gun will tag him with tracking...

anything else?

I'm thinking of making a: How not to get banned in Obscurity , tutorial XD after I make everything else...It'll cover all the rules, for instance "over 250fps not allowed" and stuff that isn't written down - as you said.

I have to say that these videos are really well done. Music and a little bit of montage makes people to stay longer for this video and nobody will be bored. I never saw any good obscurity tutorial, I had to learn by myself.

[align=center]

[/align]

I'm glad you guys like it :)

The pleasure is all mine.

Dude thats weird

I meant more like - "I'm more glad that we have some good people who are doing good job with these videos". I'm sorry If I made poor choice of words.