Sign in to follow this  
Joe

CS:GO | IceOps Competitive Team/Minigames Server

So myself, Fisher, Duck, Kienio and Vinny have been playing CSGO a lot recently, and I think it would be great if we were to create an IceOps competitive team.

Fisher would be great as a team leader, and I'm sure a lot of us would definitely volunteer for the team.

Also, other players like Sniped', R35T AssAssin and FDS' (Frikki), Reef and iPufferfish also join us in CSGO, and most are quite enthusiastic about it.

I just think IceOps needs to branch out to other games, and CSGO is one where many members of both the clan and the community play.

Speaking of branching out, I think it would be a great idea if IceOps had a CSGO minigames server. Fisher has already created an individual server, which lots of us have played on (and it's very enjoyable) :D

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions below!

@Ninja I think FDS was the person you banned

I was speaking to @DavidO about this today and think it's a really good idea

I've never banned Frikki as far as I'm aware. He's a very nice guy, and a good friend of mine, and i don't remember him breaking any rules.

I also think it's a good idea, and could help IceOps grow :)

what's the CSGO mini games server? Is it on Cod4 or is it on CS?

It's on CS:GO...

Obviously players will play on Valve's servers when playing Casual/Competitive etc, but I reckon IceOps could do well hosting a minigames server - as Valve does not host any servers of this type.

Joe I recommend we wait until we have more capable players.

And the promod team isn't fully running yet so wait until we sort that out.

I won't be able to join this team at the current moment.

Joe I recommend we wait until we have more capable players.

And the promod team isn't fully running yet so wait until we sort that out.

I won't be able to join this team at the current moment.

Yeah I can understand that, just throwing it out there as a suggestion for now.

I'm much more interested in a CSGO team than a promod team tbh, but I want other opinions first.

Fisher has already created an individual server, which lots of us have played on (and it's very enjoyable)

Why haven't I been told about this? ;(

Well, if we're going to make a team, I'm pretty sure some of us would need to improve a little more ;)

btw @Fisher, I think i'm a stable LE now ;)

I also play to CS GO, it's a great game and, more than cod4, there are a lot of tournament; Then make a CS GO team will be a great idea in my opinion. But first for me, and also for another players, I have to improve my skills xD

Joe wrote:

Fisher has already created an individual server, which lots of us have played on (and it's very enjoyable)

@Fisher Which is your server? =O

I like the idea. But no, we haven't talked about it before. We have talked about a server before. But no about a team.

But like it was said in the post. Fisher made an server already. So that's not the problem then.

Yes, I like the idea of the team. But like fisher said, Promod comes first.

But you have my full support for this idea. So if u got qeustions etc. Feel free to come to me.

This means for the forum stuff. I can't help with team because I never played CS:Go.

Goodluck on this idea, I love it,

Joker

Well, all fps based themselves from quake counter strike went down the more professional game style than the realistic style.

Sprinting will leave you without the ability to shoot.

Prime had a cracked version that doesn't work for competitive so there wouldn't be much reason.

Poll upgraded (forgot if there was a 4th option).

Thanks, there wasn't :)

Also, I'm really looking forward to IceOps branching out to other games.

I think a minigames server will be quite popular, as it is very enjoyable.